PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors with multiple barking dogs

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-19-2011, 08:02 PM
What the hell is going on with you people out there who have fucking petting zoos in your back yards and they bark ALL FUCKING DAY and never shut up? Don't you people HEAR THEM???? Doesn't it bother you?

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

ALL DAMN DAY they never shut up. Oh my god a fucking car drove by! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Oh my god a squirrel! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

Oh my god someone is walking another dog! BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

SHUT YOUR FUCKING DOGS UP PEOPLE! Nobody wants to sit on their patio/deck and listen to your fucking dogs barking all damn day! If there are laws preventing me from cranking up my house stereo, or revving my engine all day, then there should be laws for your damned dogs!

I just don't understand it...i know they're home, i know they're not fucking deaf...are they brain dead? How do you become desensitized to that sound? It's like living at the fucking pound.

Whyucryn
04-19-2011, 08:06 PM
Woof woof....

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-19-2011, 08:11 PM
Well, i can't say they never do anything. Every once in a while the wife will come out the back door and scream "SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUP!!" and walk back in the house, which doesn't have any effect other than making her look stupid and adding to the noise.

Goldeneagle
04-19-2011, 08:37 PM
There is a solution, That is you have the nuts to make it happen.

Well, i can't say they never do anything. Every once in a while the wife will come out the back door and scream "SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUP!!" and walk back in the house, which doesn't have any effect other than making her look stupid and adding to the noise.

skeptiq
04-19-2011, 09:16 PM
My neighbor has the audacity to come over and tell me to take my dog in after he was only parking for 10 minutes because I was taking a dump... Nevermind his dog that barks all day long and barks even louder when I'm trying to mow the lawn or when the kids are playing out back.

SATURNV
04-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Air soft....

RIXXX93GT
04-19-2011, 09:43 PM
I had a neighbor that worked 2nd shift. She would come home and seeing how her dog was in the house all day she would let it out as soon as she got home. It would bark non stop until about 2 am when she let it back in. I dont know what she did for those three hours but I damn sure know it wasnt playing with her pooch. You know the constant high pitched Im dying out here bark that echoes nicely off a huge glass patio door!

chris91
04-19-2011, 09:43 PM
I dont understand people like that either. My dogs are inside dogs and when they go outside to do their business if they start barking they immediately come back in. I dont know how someone could listen to that shit all day or even more than 15-20 minutes.

inferno50
04-19-2011, 09:55 PM
All three of our dogs know how to open the storm door to the deck to go in or out. They don't really bark a lot.maybe try talking to the neighbors about it .

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-19-2011, 10:04 PM
Common courtesy to your neighbors is one thing, i just cant believe THEY tolerate it.

And yeah i know a solution, i just love animals and have a heart so i cant do it lol.

Rick93coupe
04-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Call the po po's and file a complaint. Keep it up, they'll have to make changes. They're obviously inconsiderate people and probably wont listen to you thoughts on it.

Moody
04-20-2011, 01:00 AM
Well Im back from Afghanistan and i have a .22. Lol good luck with the dog problem all else fails let the dogs out and call the pound.

jccox77
04-20-2011, 07:03 AM
SQUIRRELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walter
04-20-2011, 07:30 AM
If the dog had a purpose like pulling a sled, seeing eye dog or rounding up cattle I could see owning one. Other than that, why would anyone own one?

mwaller5672
04-20-2011, 07:46 AM
I had a mini horse in the back yard for awhile. He is 200 lbs. My back yard is an acre. They called the law on me. I can have six pit bulls but not one mini horse. The mini horse never barked once. At least if it did I never heard it.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-20-2011, 08:17 AM
I'm sure these people love their dogs...a couple of them are obviously very old, they're probably like family. I'm not the type of person who calls the cops and bitches about neighbors and makes their lives hell. I may casually say something once i've been here long enough and maybe get to know them. One of my other neighbors said he has complained about them several times and nothing has ever been done so it probably wouldn't do any good anyway.

relaxednoma
04-20-2011, 11:56 AM
We have 3 ourselves. If one barks, it sets the other 2 off. We are curbing the barking ourselves with discipline and barking collars (some say inhumane, but well, it teaches them)

Pitbull1052
04-20-2011, 12:20 PM
My dog is the greatest he doesnt ever bark but the best part is that any neighbors i've ever had and they have barky yappy dogs that do that running up and down the fence thing.... they'll all be in my dogs face barking and he'll just act all normal smell them up a little then piss right on em lol I love it!!!!!!! even had it happen with the neighbor right in front of me and my dog did it all she said was like oh don't be mad at your dog my dog is the one acting like an idiot........ and my dog is my avatar....... might want to check your local laws my uncle is a sheriff and lives on Gaskins right by the fairways David and he got a ticket for his dog.....

INSANEBA
04-20-2011, 12:40 PM
I have a dog, and I love that lil shit. He barks only when someone pulls in the drive way, or I tease him enough. That being said, Antifreeze...... I'm just saying....

matts95
04-20-2011, 01:15 PM
My old ass neighbors called the cops on me when my lab was outside at noon and he started to bark at there stupid cat's which by the way pisses in my wifes flower beds almost daily. He was barking for maybe 5 minutes until i went out and told him to shut up. Then 5 minutes later he started barking again so i went outside and told him to shut up then the door bell rings. A cop was at the door and told me that if he has to come back out he would have to give me a ticket. I told him it was bullshit that my dog is always inside and never barks unless he sees there damn cat in my yard. Billy badass cop said that it doesn't matter what he is barking at that it against the city ordinance. I asked what the law was against having 15 outside cats and he didn't give me a answer. My dog barks once for 5 minutes and i get threatened with a ticket, his damn cats piss and shit in my flower beds and its no harm. And to top it all off, the people across the street have a hound of some kind that when it is outside it never shuts up, ever. But does anyone call the cops on them, hell no. Im just going to flush the coolant on my mustang this weekend and accidentally leave it in little bowls all around my lawn. oops..

furiouslyfaster
04-20-2011, 02:27 PM
My neighbor use to have a dog that barked all night and I am not one to hurt an animal that isn't trying to attack me but I think someone else on my road felt different cause that dog isn't there anymore lol.

sean
04-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Its so sad. Its not the animals fault but the first thought is taking it out on the animal. Thats the pussy way to go about it if you ask me. Instead of confronting the owners, take it out on the animal that doesnt know any better. Calling the police isnt being a dick or a troublemaker, its being a responsible person. If you do it enough your helping the animal by finding it a better home of forcing the owners to take better care of the animal. If a dog was barking until 2am the owners would def hear about it.

Something I did once and it worked very well. Also looks like I will have to do it again.

I live in a duplex (until sept of this year when we will be moving into a beautiful house, but that's a different thread for later)

I had a neighbor that would let their big dog poop in the front yard where their kids and my child plays. It was a big dog and it pooped all over on my yard and theirs. I asked them very nicely to clean it up and they didnt. So I went and cleaned it and put it in a bag and set it in front of their door. The bag stayed there for days. They still let the dog poop in the yard. I cleaned it up again but this time just piled it up in front of their front door. Again it stayed there for days, they just stepped over it. That was it. I went out the following month and piled it up in front of their door and waited until I could see them coming down the street and started using the shovel and flinging it onto the front door. They came flying up the driveway asking what my problem was. We argued for a few minutes as i continued to sling poop. When I was done I told them if they dont stop letting the dog poop all over my yard the next thing I will be flinging against their door will be pieces of their damn dog. I would never had done that but I never had a problem with them again and they moved out shortly after. Turns out they were not paying the rent either.

inferno50
04-20-2011, 08:20 PM
If the dog had a purpose like pulling a sled, seeing eye dog or rounding up cattle I could see owning one. Other than that, why would anyone own one?
I work a lot of late nights and the old lady feels safe with 300 pounds of dog being around to eat the first person to come in the house. Plus we don't have to pay for a house alarm.lol.

inferno50
04-20-2011, 08:24 PM
I have a dog, and I love that lil shit. He barks only when someone pulls in the drive way, or I tease him enough. That being said, Antifreeze...... I'm just saying....

Dick.....not cool.

ojsherbergt
04-21-2011, 12:41 PM
Air soft....

lol:bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-21-2011, 03:51 PM
Maybe i need to stoop to their level and go over to the fence line and bark at the dogs and pee on them....show my dominance. Then when they start barking i'll just step outside the back door and stare them down.

I'm not sure what i'd do about the dogs though :lol:

INSANEBA
04-21-2011, 05:00 PM
Dick.....not cool.

Pussy... We arent starting the name calling thing here man, I'm higher on the food chain than animals are, and if you woulda read the whole thing you woulda gathered I love animals just the same. Anyone ever see people that have a dog with no hair on it's ass, never getting fed, left outside to roast in the hot sun all day? I did, my neighbors had it. It's name was Lucky if you can beleive that! I felt killing that damn dog woulda been a service to it and not cruelty. It barked and howled constantly, probably from pain and hunger. Yes I fed it a few times, and called and did the right thing as far as authorities are concerned. But the "red tape" b/s works for everyone except the poor guy on the bad end of this situation. I dealt with that crap for 33 years now, and I'm moving out to the country. But if someone decides to build beside me, and has this lil problem.... Well I guess I know not to post my methods up on here... PEAK BABY PEAK!!! Or just feed the sombitch a lead pill and be done. Maybe thats statement enough for even the dumbest person to understand...

DSSKing68
04-21-2011, 07:53 PM
Too bad you can't use Peak on the owners and take the dog. Lol

I had a similar situation with a dog shitting in my yard. I did the same thing. I cleaned it up, put it on their sidewalk, patio furniture, grill, and deck. I put on old throwaway shoes and stomped it into their shit. They got the hint and kept that mutt out of my yard. Seems childish but it was better than killing them.

inferno50
04-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Pussy... We arent starting the name calling thing here man, I'm higher on the food chain than animals are, and if you woulda read the whole thing you woulda gathered I love animals just the same. Anyone ever see people that have a dog with no hair on it's ass, never getting fed, left outside to roast in the hot sun all day? I did, my neighbors had it. It's name was Lucky if you can beleive that! I felt killing that damn dog woulda been a service to it and not cruelty. It bwhy arked and howled constantly, probably from pain and hunger. Yes I fed it a few times, and called and did the right thing as far as authorities are concerned. But the "red tape" b/s works for everyone except the poor guy on the bad end of this situation. I dealt with that crap for 33 years now, and I'm moving out to the country. But if someone decides to build beside me, and has this lil problem.... Well I guess I know not to post my methods up on here... PEAK BABY PEAK!!! Or just feed the sombitch a lead pill and be done. Maybe thats statement enough for even the dumbest person to understand...why not just call animal controll if the dog is being that neglected they will take it and put it up for adoption. I have adopted two rescue dogs now and they are the best dogs ever. Its like thry remember where they came from and how good they have it now. Its not the dogs fault just the stupid fuck owners

sean
04-21-2011, 11:21 PM
Pussy... We arent starting the name calling thing here man, I'm higher on the food chain than animals are, and if you woulda read the whole thing you woulda gathered I love animals just the same. Anyone ever see people that have a dog with no hair on it's ass, never getting fed, left outside to roast in the hot sun all day? I did, my neighbors had it. It's name was Lucky if you can beleive that! I felt killing that damn dog woulda been a service to it and not cruelty. It barked and howled constantly, probably from pain and hunger. Yes I fed it a few times, and called and did the right thing as far as authorities are concerned. But the "red tape" b/s works for everyone except the poor guy on the bad end of this situation. I dealt with that crap for 33 years now, and I'm moving out to the country. But if someone decides to build beside me, and has this lil problem.... Well I guess I know not to post my methods up on here... PEAK BABY PEAK!!! Or just feed the sombitch a lead pill and be done. Maybe thats statement enough for even the dumbest person to understand...

I wasnt calling anyone a pussy. I said that taking it out on the animal instead of talking to the owner was a pussy way to go about it.

INSANEBA
04-21-2011, 11:27 PM
Lol Sean, that was not at you buddy! That was replying to Inferno calling me a dick. I dont agree with killing, and actually my comment was a joke at first. I did call the dog warden on that neighbor time after time. But I'm sure you know how well the public servant sector works, and they are "above average in my county. By time they would get there, the dog would be inside (yes they let it inside as much of a mess as it was) and he wouldnt do anything. It's typical govt red tape b/s. That dog passed away from "natural" causes, but now they have it's pup to love on. Guess what, it's in the exact same shape, and nothing gets done regaurdless of what you say to them or to the warden.

sean
04-21-2011, 11:37 PM
[QUOTE=INSANEBA;646969]Lol Sean, that was not at you buddy!

I didnt think it was..lol Just making sure.

BIGRED Z
04-22-2011, 07:09 AM
I have to have a talk with my neighbors at least once per season about their dogs incessant barking. I am an animal lover, but it makes you mad enough to wanna kill the owners to hear that shit non-stop.

My dog rarely barks. And he has a shock collar that did wonders in his training. Don't care if you think it's inhumane. I have a well diciplined dog. I win.

sean
04-22-2011, 03:11 PM
For a dog that barks every time the wind blows a stock collar is a good idea. My two only bark when someone comes near the house.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-04-2011, 05:10 AM
Just an update on this, the neighbors in question have a for sale sign in their yard...maybe this one time i got my wish :D

Adam@S&MMotorsports
05-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Feed the dogs beer till they pass out. Work out great for everyone, the dogs get drunk and you get some peace and quit...

06V6Andrew
05-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Dogs bother you like crazy...until some punk with a stereo comes rolling down the block and lives next to you. He thinks it's cool to play it loud and shake my house and sit in his drive playing it for his high schol friends. One day that stereo will not work..ever...ever again. Give me barking dogs over tons of bass

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Well, if they don't move out i'd be half tempted to take the car out with open headers some night but that would punish the whole neighborhood lol