PDA

View Full Version : GOT SCREWED ON A SET OF FUEL RAILS

700hp04mystic
04-22-2011, 09:58 AM
I POSTED THAT I NEEDED A SET OF 96-98 COBRA FUEL RAILS AND BOOSTED 98 SENT ME A PM AND SAID HE HAD A SET FOR $40. SO I SENT HIM $50 THAT WAY IT WOULD COVER THE SHIPPING AND SENT IT THRU PP AS A GIFT SO THERE WERE NO FEES. THEN I GOT THE RAILS AND THEY WERE NOT FROM A COBRA THEY WERE FROM A F-150 . I MADE SHURE AND RAN THE PART # AND THAT FOR SHURE WHAT THEY CAME FROM. I CALLED HIM AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD SEND MY MONEY BACK AND I TOLD HIM I WOULD SEND THE RAILS BACK AND STILL NO REFUND. IT IS TRULEY NOT ABOUT THE 50 BUCKS IT ABOUT A MANS WORD. IAM NOT GOING TO BASH OR RUN HIM DOWN ON HERE BUT I THINK THATS SHITTY AS HELL.2090220903

black90lx
04-22-2011, 01:34 PM
im sure he will make it right when he gets back on here and see's this. he hardly gets on here.

cobra429boss
04-22-2011, 01:54 PM
my bad man i thought they were fuel rails for a stang .. LOL JK hope you get it taken care of

1992MustangDW
04-22-2011, 03:25 PM
trust me he will make it right. def a great guy

blown96cobra
04-22-2011, 04:32 PM
Calm down steve give the man a shot to make it right.

mustang8998
04-22-2011, 05:44 PM
trust me he will make it right. def a great guy

Agreed!

Doug is a good dude! I'm sure he'll make it right.

700hp04mystic
04-22-2011, 06:19 PM
oh iam not upset, i spoke to him on the phone and he said he would make it right but he never has.

black90lx
04-22-2011, 07:16 PM
he is actually a really busy guy. he hasnt logged on here since the 16th either.

700hp04mystic
04-22-2011, 08:00 PM
mabye thats all it is and i just got excited, i just try to be a man of my word and mabye i didnt give him enough time to get to it.

blown96cobra
04-22-2011, 09:30 PM
I go by the 7day rule. No results in 7days and the nice guy attitude goes away.

700hp04mystic
04-22-2011, 10:44 PM
yeah its been that long, i dont know alot of people on here i'am shure he is a good dude. just sucks to wait on something and get the wrong part and then have to make arrangement's to get another one. but i got one from orangeconv so it's all good.

blown96cobra
04-23-2011, 11:23 AM
Call me steve I lost ur #.

black90lx
04-23-2011, 03:17 PM
yeah its been that long, i dont know alot of people on here i'am shure he is a good dude. just sucks to wait on something and get the wrong part and then have to make arrangement's to get another one. but i got one from orangeconv so it's all good.

yea i just bought rear wheel for my bike for $150 and it doesnt fit my bike. i told the guy and all he said was " thats weird it fit my bike".

700hp04mystic
04-23-2011, 04:59 PM
sounds like a trend its one thing to make a mistake but to straight out lie and say that fuel rail came off my cobra that i bought new then you go back and look at his post history and see he parted out a nascar f-150 that seem's like some bs. thats ok carma is a bitch.

went12s
04-24-2011, 11:20 AM
7 days is long enough.

motox159
04-27-2011, 02:11 AM
hey jackass, you said you were not going to bash or run him down on here...and that's pretty much what you did man! boosted is one hell of a guy. i'm sure it was an honest mistake as he has so much shit laying around that he very well may have grabbed the wrong fuel rails and sent them to you. as far as the f150 goes he never parted it out, he sold it outright. so chill out man

went12s
04-27-2011, 02:36 AM
So Wait..... Your argument is the guy who got screw is the jackass?

motox159
04-27-2011, 03:37 AM
That is what it says, right? Boosted has sold many parts to people on here and alot of people know him. He also has a shit ton of parts for almost anything someone has or knows where to find something you are looking for. Like I stated above, it is very possible that he made an honest mistake and sent him the wrong one. Did you read everything typed there or just the first line? For someone to say they are not going to bash someone...then put what they have to say in caps (which is also known as yelling, if you are not familiar with that) registers as pretty much a full blown bash. There are more people here stating that boosted is one hell of a fella than people that are giving him shit. All I was saying is be cool and he will make things right.

orangeconv
04-27-2011, 07:33 AM
Its been well over 2 weeks id I did that and I was with in driving distance, id drive and make it right even if I had to con a buddy into doing it for me.

boosted 98
04-27-2011, 09:35 AM
steve sorry for the delay money has been returned i have not been on here for a while, and for the rails i dont know where i got them rails they were in my box of cobra stuff that has been laying around for the last few years.you could have called or text me before doing all of this.

went12s
04-27-2011, 09:39 AM
I dont care if he knows a thousand people. I dont care if he sold 2 million in parts. He screwed the guy and he has a right to postHIS experience with him.
What if it was you on the other end of this? Would you say Fu#k it he a good seller? I'll just eat these useless fuelrails becuase hes done other people right? THE ANSWER IS NO.

Pitbull1052
04-27-2011, 10:25 AM
I dont care if he knows a thousand people. I dont care if he sold 2 million in parts. He screwed the guy and he has a right to postHIS experience with him.
What if it was you on the other end of this? Would you say Fu#k it he a good seller? I'll just eat these useless fuelrails becuase hes done other people right? THE ANSWER IS NO.

:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!

and bottom line... it totally blows searching a week for a part, most likely the last part he needed to finish his car, find it, someone swears up and down it's the right part, get that package in the mail open it up and MF if it isnt the wrong part.... then have to wait all over again...... I just got done building a motor and dealt with several different shops and had several parts come in wrong or damaged............

700hp04mystic
04-27-2011, 12:59 PM
like i said i didnt bash him and i did call him first. then i waited over a week so i just assumed it was time to let it go. boosted made it right and sent the funds back. i was just telling what happened to me and if someone dont like thats tuff shit. i ended up driving a hour and a half to get a set from orangeconv because i need them. so like i said if you dont like and want to get all upset about it then u send the 50 back and then the problem solved. i understand a mix up on parts but someone that sells that much stuff like you say should no what they are sending the fuel lines are not even close to being the right ones. also about the truck how would a person no he sold the whole thing when it clearly states he was parting it out not selling it as a whole.

700hp04mystic
04-27-2011, 01:01 PM
hey jackass, you said you were not going to bash or run him down on here...and that's pretty much what you did man! boosted is one hell of a guy. i'm sure it was an honest mistake as he has so much shit laying around that he very well may have grabbed the wrong fuel rails and sent them to you. as far as the f150 goes he never parted it out, he sold it outright. so chill out man

i got your jackass you ass kissing mfer

motox159
04-27-2011, 08:22 PM
LMAO your a funny guy. All I was saying was honest mistake man! Hell you got your money back, but you had to come on here and be a lil bitch about it. An the only ass kissing I'm doing is my hot ass girlfriend sitting on my face, it's awesome how people love talking shit on the net.

1baddlx
04-27-2011, 08:44 PM
i have a hott ass wife that likes me to kiss her ass as well.....

700hp04mystic
04-27-2011, 09:53 PM
i can tell you for shure iam not talking shit on the internet. your the one that stuck your brown nose where it didnt belong. yeah i got my money back and he made it right and thats great. i came on here only because i talked to him on the phone and waited over a week and still no refund. like i said he wanted 40 bucks fo the rails and i sent him 50 to cover the shipping and tried to be good about that because i needed them. iam sure that with all you keyboard courage you seenm to have you will have something else to say about this.

went12s
04-27-2011, 10:46 PM
LMAO your a funny guy. All I was saying was honest mistake man! Hell you got your money back, but you had to come on here and be a lil bitch about it. An the only ass kissing I'm doing is my hot ass girlfriend sitting on my face, it's awesome how people love talking shit on the net.

Why are you so butt hurt?

motox159
04-28-2011, 12:16 AM
Guy got his money back went12s. He could have went about it in a different way is all i'm saying. Maybe could have post a message on here as simple as, "anyone talk to boosted" or send him a pm. But it's settled and he got his money back.

700hp04mystic
04-28-2011, 08:26 AM
like i said i did pm him and also called and spoke to him about it on the phone,and then i waited over a week and nothing. so at that time i figured it was long enough. mabye he just forgot about it and it was just a mistake. its over now and thanks boosted for the effort for trying to get me the part in needed.