PDA

View Full Version : Why cant i start treads in parts 4 sale????

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 12:15 PM
Just wanted to know why i cant post parts that i have 4 -sale ????
I can reply to stuff so whats the problem ????

89notch
04-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Just wanted to know why i cant post parts that i have 4 -sale ????
I can reply to stuff so whats the problem ????
Forums Rules

CLASSIFIEDS
Users are not permitted to post for sale ads in the classifieds section until the user has posted their 100th post. This has been done to promote active participation in the board and deter users from joining just to sell things. If all you want to do is sell stuff, there are better places on the internet for that (Craigslist, Ebay etc)

Moderators and administrators will enforce all rules. Thank you for visiting, enjoy the site.

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Oh ok that makes no sense but, i thought if i was okayed to be on this site it shouldnt matter what thread im doing, either way im on here , so really what does it matter what i reply to ??? i will be at 100 post by end of day.

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 12:32 PM
This site is cool

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 12:35 PM
Forums Rules

CLASSIFIEDS
Users are not permitted to post for sale ads in the classifieds section until the user has posted their 100th post. This has been done to promote active participation in the board and deter users from joining just to sell things. If all you want to do is sell stuff, there are better places on the internet for that (Craigslist, Ebay etc)

Moderators and administrators will enforce all rules. Thank you for visiting, enjoy the site.

I thought id seel Mustang parts on a Mustang Board, i dont wanna go to Craigslist,or ebay, but thatnks for the advice

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Oh and i have made comments to others post.

facemelter71
04-26-2011, 01:02 PM
I dont think post whoring is going to get you anywhere. This is just to promote the site,and weed out the people just wanting to sell stuff and not be an active member.

INSANEBA
04-26-2011, 01:19 PM
Bandits girl should change her screen name to Drama Queen lmao... If your such an active member, you wouldnt have made this post. You would have read the posts that lead up to the rule and it's enforcement. No offense to you whatsoever, I'm just sayin...

smytty
04-26-2011, 01:20 PM
Seems like maybe we need a age limit also

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Wow really, just trying to shot the shit, but hell i guess wrong site for that, guess theres a reason everybodys going over to extreme.....
This site has gone way down hill..whats it matter what im posting on or selling or buying, IM ON HERE and that what matters.....GUESS NOT

ON NO I FEEL A BAN COMING

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 02:15 PM
I dont think post whoring is going to get you anywhere. This is just to promote the site,and weed out the people just wanting to sell stuff and not be an active member.

And i have been on this site checkin it out.Hell if you say anything out of the way you get banned. were gonna talk shit and it will get outta line but then we race and next everybody gets alone. i just a asked a question so , if you wanna argue over me asking a question, lets do it...

but if im selling or buying aint that helping promaote this site ??????

facemelter71
04-26-2011, 02:27 PM
You asked why,I explained why. Im not arguing over anything.

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 02:41 PM
You asked why,I explained why. Im not arguing over anything.

Well , you should check my past post b4 you say anything, i ask a question about a gear for my car. so if i didnt want to be part of this site i wouldnt have signed up to sstart with.

facemelter71
04-26-2011, 02:49 PM
I answered your question as to why they made the changes.

You make one post asking about a gear for your car in the 9 months you have been here. Good job.

Why not make a build thread,give us some backround on your car.Maybe post some pics,or post in the thread about the eastside or westside get together car meets.This site has a lot more to offer than just the classifieds.

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 02:56 PM
I have posted on here b4, i got into it with stolly, they deleted it.
but its all god, you take care

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Later i will post all 3 of my builds on here

smytty
04-26-2011, 03:05 PM
FFS i bet Bandit wants to put a ice pick in his eye

INSANEBA
04-26-2011, 03:29 PM
Wow really, just trying to shot the shit, but hell i guess wrong site for that, guess theres a reason everybodys going over to extreme.....
This site has gone way down hill..whats it matter what im posting on or selling or buying, IM ON HERE and that what matters.....GUESS NOT

Umm, we also like to kid around on here. We do appreciate the mods police'ing this site the way they do. They tend to keep the asshats off of here. As for the classified post, they do like for that section to be used, they just prefer the people build a rep on here before they use it. This way the other members know that they are dealing with a stand up person. I for one am very thankful of that. I live 3 hours north of Cincy, but I make the drive to the cruise ins whenever I can, and have made some great friends on here. Not just net buddys, but know them by their faces. You can skip out if you wanna, we will keep on keepin on. But if you wanna stick around, we would like that, and maybe become one of those friends forementioned. Get your post count up, learn a ton about your car, share some of your info with others and sell the shit out of your stuff after that!!!

HawksWR37
04-26-2011, 04:00 PM
asshats

lol thats a new one

bandit'sgirl
04-26-2011, 04:16 PM
I live in Dayton. in the progess of working on 3 things 96 Gt, 80 Malibu wagon, 69 Harley

SATURNV
04-26-2011, 04:24 PM
only 74 to go....

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-26-2011, 04:25 PM

I normally keep my nose out of drama, but exactly where do you have any perspective on where this site is headed since you just joined not even a year ago? What do you know about where this site has been and where it's heading? Did you even have a driver's license when this forum was created? The maturity level of this thread leads me to believe you didn't.

INSANEBA
04-26-2011, 04:44 PM
Well, I'm 33 now, and because of a mustang i may not have had my license when this site was made lol, but good point made here!

sean
04-26-2011, 04:49 PM
lol.. How about how many people had a liscense when the site started and DONT have it now?

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-26-2011, 04:53 PM
Well, "this place has gone way down hill", seems to me you would have had to have been on top of the hill or at least seen the top of the hill to know if this place has gone down it any. Right? Or maybe someone is just repeating something they saw/read/heard from someone else and is jumping on the bandwagon because they're pissy about the rules.

sean
04-26-2011, 04:57 PM
The rules are fine. But if I dont know the person I am buying from and look at a ton of their past posts and see what kind of person I am dealing with. If it looks shady or I dont like something I see I dont even contact them.

WHYTRY
04-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Later i will post all 3 of my builds on here

BTW Your called out. i think you said in 2011 you would have something for me? just sayin

Paul408Notch
04-26-2011, 06:20 PM
FFS i bet Bandit wants to put a ice pick in his eye

HAAAHAHAHA!!!!!:lol::lol:

bandit'sgirl
04-27-2011, 12:20 AM
Well, "this place has gone way down hill", seems to me you would have had to have been on top of the hill or at least seen the top of the hill to know if this place has gone down it any. Right? Or maybe someone is just repeating something they saw/read/heard from someone else and is jumping on the bandwagon because they're pissy about the rules.

Ive been on here a few times, i was wicked about 4 years ago. so i have been on here for awhile and i havent said to much, but it seems like we can talk about this if you have a problem...everybody says they want to build this site up, WELL LETS DO IT...............its not gonna get done by banning people, people will argue, so lets argue, race, and laugh, so the balls in your court Coupe

bandit'sgirl
04-27-2011, 12:21 AM
BTW Your called out. i think you said in 2011 you would have something for me? just sayin

Oh yeah i do, and the Malibu is running, it made it around the block today....

bandit'sgirl
04-27-2011, 12:22 AM
I normally keep my nose out of drama, but exactly where do you have any perspective on where this site is headed since you just joined not even a year ago? What do you know about where this site has been and where it's heading? Did you even have a driver's license when this forum was created? The maturity level of this thread leads me to believe you didn't.

And by the way BOY im 41, and i have license

motox159
04-27-2011, 12:41 AM
But ya still can't spell!!!

700hp04mystic
04-27-2011, 01:08 AM
oh here we go with the spelling thing again. i cant spell for shit but that dont mean your a bad person for that. i hate it when people say that oh you misspelled something. now on the other hand some of the post shure do sound pretty childish in my opinion.

motox159
04-27-2011, 01:58 AM
hell mystic don't get all bent out of shape. if ya can't spell, google that shit and find out what letters make the word :flipoff:

sean
04-27-2011, 02:20 AM
hey D&Mracing, dont worry. I am sure you will get banned again before you hit 100 posts. lol

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-27-2011, 02:48 AM
Ive been on here a few times, i was wicked about 4 years ago. so i have been on here for awhile and i havent said to much, but it seems like we can talk about this if you have a problem...everybody says they want to build this site up, WELL LETS DO IT...............its not gonna get done by banning people, people will argue, so lets argue, race, and laugh, so the balls in your court Coupe

Im with ya, lets do it! Lets start by following forum rules, contributing more than just selling something, and not having a fit about something silly like a measy 100 post minimum to sell something.

This place is more than a classifieds section, but ultimately it is what you make of it.

WHYTRY
04-27-2011, 03:46 AM
Oh yeah i do, and the Malibu is running, it made it around the block today....

hell thats good atleast

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-27-2011, 06:26 AM
And by the way BOY im 41, and i have license

Lol i totally missed this. Im a 31 year old boy lol.

cobrajoe
04-27-2011, 09:17 AM
Woo hoo. Lmao

bandit'sgirl
04-27-2011, 09:28 AM
hey D&Mracing, dont worry. I am sure you will get banned again before you hit 100 posts. lol

LOL im sure you might be right

bandit'sgirl
04-27-2011, 09:51 AM
I answered your question as to why they made the changes.

You make one post asking about a gear for your car in the 9 months you have been here. Good job.

Why not make a build thread,give us some backround on your car.Maybe post some pics,or post in the thread about the eastside or westside get together car meets.This site has a lot more to offer than just the classifieds.

Maybe you should have looked at all my past post, i started posting 9-23-2010..just sayin

Foxxx5oh
04-27-2011, 10:16 AM
lol.. How about how many people had a liscense when the site started and DONT have it now?

i've had mine since well before i signed in for the first time in 02 :P

furiouslyfaster
04-27-2011, 04:50 PM
lol thats a new one

It's a Hat that looks like an Ass lol. Sorry bro had to say it.

http://www.johnniebrocks.com/Images/ProductImages/2032.jpg

I must say I am still very new to this site but I have gotten to know a few of them (haven't met many of them yet) but these guys are great and very helpful