PDA

View Full Version : Punks @ Grocery, Seriously?

duststang
04-28-2011, 02:30 PM
The wife needed to stop by the grocery store and the kids were asleep so I stayed in the car while she went in. We are parked out with no one around and I notice these 2 shopping carts caddy corner from my car. I then see this car of teenagers pulling into the parking spot where these carts are. They are inching up as close as they can to these shopping carts and I am about to get out and move the carts. They get out and the one passenger kicks the carts right into my car with me right there. I yell “what the hell do you think you are doing” as approaching all three of them. He say’s “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean too” and that it will be ok. I said “I was right there, you meant to you just didn’t realize I was here and it is not ok”. So he moves the carts from the side to the front of my car and starts to walk away thinking everything is funny. I then proceed to tell him to get the carts and put them up which he does. Then his one friends starts mouthing off about what’s my problem and how they are at least four years younger than me and what do I bench about 100 pounds bla bla bla. I am so pissed at this point I am about to snap and beat all three of these punks down. Instead I get back in the car and they go in the store. When they come back out I didn’t say or do anything, just let it go because people sometimes do stupid stuff not thinking. They get in the car and start to drive off and the loud mouth punk in the back starts talking smack and making faces at me. If my kids were not with me I would have shown him how to keep his mouth shut and to respect for other people’s stuff. What is wrong with people? I mean people like this need a beat down or two then maybe they will realize!

mad max
04-28-2011, 02:51 PM
I will say it again , we lost the battle when they stopped beating their ass in school. These kids have no respect and no fear of anybody. Touch them and you run the risk of being arrested for domestic v . This is sadly what our world is coming too.

Goldeneagle
04-28-2011, 02:55 PM
mad max is right. They know that "you" will be charged with a domestic and go to jail. They have no respect cause they have never been punished.

mwaller5672
04-28-2011, 03:17 PM
They don't do anything with kids. I had a kid down the road slash my tires. He laughed and bragged about it to everyone. I told the police. they ask him and he said he didn't really do it. Case closed. The cops didn't go any further.

Maximus
04-28-2011, 03:29 PM
Should have put a cart on their roof.:)

Pitbull1052
04-28-2011, 03:44 PM
which Kroger in Amelia? and I had the similar thing one day I was pulling out of a spot by wings and rings and I noticed a truck pulling down the isle so I stopped with just my bumper barely out of my spot, but I stopped and waived them on threw being polite instead of trying to launch my blazer from it's spot what does the mf do Flips me off it's like bud I stopped to let you by and you flip me off so I was like wtf well he must have seen me say it and proceeded so cuss me up one side and down the other but he wouldnt stop so I just acted like I was leaving but ........ needless to say i used my handy dandy valve stem puller :O) good luck filling that tire up bud lol...... it's Amelia there's more punk asses than not

cobrajoe
04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
I would think being "out numbered" would go a long way towards not being arrested/charged with a assult charge. I would claim I was fearing for the safty of my family and myself.

bobtsgt
04-28-2011, 03:45 PM
yep should have kicked the cart back at them. Then blame the wind lol

Mista Bone
04-28-2011, 04:12 PM
I will say it again , we lost the battle when they stopped beating their ass in school. These kids have no respect and no fear of anybody. Touch them and you run the risk of being arrested for domestic v . This is sadly what our world is coming too.

Which is exactly the reason Mom retired from teaching.

sean
04-28-2011, 04:31 PM
Yup its crap. I got paddled in school and when I deserved it I got the belt, wooden spoon, ping pong paddle... etc.. lol Its bad enough the school cant give a smack but its getting to the point that the moms and dads cant spank either.

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-28-2011, 05:30 PM
Don't ya hate being the better man? I swear a week doesn't go by that i wanna beat someones face in but the better man in me avoids the drama.

I had a situation once at McDonalds on Christmas eve morning of all days. This guy and his young son (probably 4 years or so) where there before me and my buddy and had been waiting a long time for his order. We ordered, the girl taking the order was getting flirty, and somehow we got our order before this guy got his and he didn't like it. He threw a fit, and started yelling at us that this was his order, and my buddy got in his face and said NO IT'S NOT and we walked away. Minutes later the guy came over to our booth throwing a fit (this is a grown man probably in his late 30s or so) and getting in my buddy's face again, who is sitting there not responding to this guy at all. The guy then tries to get a cheap shot in on my buddy and i snapped, got up and got in this guy's face. He sucker punches me, i come back and grab his throat with one hand and i'm about to destroy his face with the other, when i look down at his little boy who is standing there with tears in his eyes looking straight at me about to clobber his daddy.

So...the better man in me lets go, and tells this guy he needs to disappear before it gets out of hand, which he does. Then when i see the guy leaving, the better man in me left and i went after him again out in the parking lot lol. Even then all i did was explain to this asshole that he almost got his face broke over a damned fast food order on Christmas eve in front of his son and that he needs to grow up.

turbo
04-28-2011, 06:13 PM
if it makes you feel any better there were these 2 kids that backed into my car with me in it when I had my fbody at the rave (I was parked in the very last spot on the side of the theater in west chester). It didn't do any damage to my car, but his tail lamp got cracked. The retard in the passenger seat got out and came over and kicked my car!

I was pretty pissed at this point so I got out and asked the retard why the fuck he kicked my car. The dumbass then comes up and gets in my face and starts talking shit saying how he was gonna spray me or some shit. Funniest shit ever is that a cop was sitting right there watching the whole thing and came over and wrote the driver a ticket for some violation (he wouldn't tell me when I asked him) and the passenger got put in the back of the cop car for assault and destruction of property.

Those fags got what they deserved

turbo
04-28-2011, 06:15 PM
oh and 2 weeks ago, I had this dumb bitch flick me off and try to cuss me out because she was trying to go the wrong way by the perscription pickup at the krogers on blue rock and cheviot and I honked at her retarded ass

furiouslyfaster
04-29-2011, 12:34 AM
Wow all I can say is my parents would whip the crap outta me probably still if they seen me acting like any of these people in your stories, needless to say i use to be friends with people like that who didn't care about anything because they didn't have to face the consequences. It pissed me off growing up cause people thought they were cool for doing shit like that and thought I was a pussy. Needless to say those people are no longer my friends and to this day I would like to beat some sense into those people but someday they will get what they deserve. Mommy and Daddy won't be around forever.

BIGRED Z
04-29-2011, 02:03 AM
I have a friend who has a concealed carry. Apparently he was really being messed with by this other car. All he did was peck on the window with the gun, not pointed at them of course. Just wanted them to know he had one. Their eyes flew wide open, he grinned and waved and then set the gun in the dash. Visible to all. They apparently applied their brakes and backed way off and never caught up again.

When I asked what he would have done had the other car called the cops to say he was threatening he said he would have claimed to be removing it from his holster due to discomfort and place it in the dash, the other car must have seen it and paniced.

USMCPONY
04-29-2011, 02:55 AM
I probly would of snapped. But u should of called the police while they was in the store and pressed charges along with getting ur car repainted. Unfortunatley just letting it slide doesn't teach the pos anything. There probly laughing about it and will do it again.

djom1cincy
04-29-2011, 07:07 AM
I have a friend who has a concealed carry. Apparently he was really being messed with by this other car. All he did was peck on the window with the gun, not pointed at them of course. Just wanted them to know he had one. Their eyes flew wide open, he grinned and waved and then set the gun in the dash. Visible to all. They apparently applied their brakes and backed way off and never caught up again.

When I asked what he would have done had the other car called the cops to say he was threatening he said he would have claimed to be removing it from his holster due to discomfort and place it in the dash, the other car must have seen it and paniced.

Your buddy broke two laws that could have serious repercussions. First was handling a weapon in a moving vehicle. That's a no no. Second could have been brandishing a weapon. He is going to get himself into trouble.

duststang
04-29-2011, 07:13 AM
Should have put a cart on their roof.:)

I actually was thinking the same exact thing while they were in the store. :lol:

yes it was Amelia Krogers.

you know by not actually doing anything back to them just makes it worst. I mean I feel like they get away with it and who cares. If I would have beat the hell out of their car or them maybe next time they would think twice of course I would probable be in jain. sometime I wish my kids were not with me so I could handle business, if you know what I mean.

If I did some stupid shit like this when I was younger and my dad found out he would have beated my ass. seriously!

mad max
04-29-2011, 07:23 AM
I think you did the right thing as much as you didnt want too. You taught your kids a lesson on how to act in public , which is one of the ways i think we can go about reversing this punk trend. Your not alone in fighting these battles with yourself , i have to constantly remind myself that i have my girls with me when stuff like this happens.

duststang
04-29-2011, 07:39 AM

Your buddy could have got in some trouble. The law say's the weapon has to be holstered on person or in a container while transporting in vehicle. Cant be on the dash or under seat. Sometimes I wounder if someone knows you have concealed carry and calls cops saying you pointed your gun at them and threat them. I wounder how that would go down if you really didnt. When I am carrying I make sure I try to walk away. God forbid I would hate to be in situstion where I couldnt but at least I could say I tried.
Sometimes I am glad I am not carrying like this situation because if they seen a gun on me they would have probably called cops like I threating them etc.

I think you did the right thing as much as you didnt want too. You taught your kids a lesson on how to act in public , which is one of the ways i think we can go about reversing this punk trend. Your not alone in fighting these battles with yourself , i have to constantly remind myself that i have my girls with me when stuff like this happens.

yeah except they were actually sleeping in the car. lol but seriously I know what you mean.

INSANEBA
04-29-2011, 08:38 AM
It's at that point i woulda made my kids close their eyes while Daddy does whats right. Then I woulda rammed carts into their car, threw one ontop of it, and knocked the hell out of anyone who had something to say otherwise to me..... I also agree with the downturn of society after spankings went away...

04 Venom
04-29-2011, 03:03 PM

It's the parents' job to do the ass whipping.

bangingears
04-29-2011, 03:38 PM
amelia is a gangsta's paradise

02mingryGT
04-29-2011, 03:52 PM
It's the parents' job to do the ass whipping.

They'll throw your ass in jail for beating your own kids ass as well. Thanks to tree-hugging, limp wristed liberal faggots who are too interested in raising your children instead of their own. That should just about cover it...:bigthumb

mad max
04-29-2011, 04:46 PM
They'll throw your ass in jail for beating your own kids ass as well. Thanks to tree-hugging, limp wristed liberal faggots who are too interested in raising your children instead of their own. That should just about cover it...:bigthumb

Thats why you have to start early . My girls are 6 and 4 , and i can count on one hand how many times ive had to whip them. They know when daddy is serious. I only see them every other weekend. I agree its the parents job , but when the school punishment went away is when i think things took the turn for the worse. I know everytime i went to the principals office that i was deserving of my punishment.