Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
FS: T-56 swap for Fox, 26 spline input, Spec Clutch, Fidanza FW, Alum DS [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : FS: T-56 swap for Fox, 26 spline input, Spec Clutch, Fidanza FW, Alum DS

5.0calypso93lx
05-04-2011, 10:17 AM
Before looking please read:
-ALL pricing is BEFORE paypal fees
-ALL items are PICKUP ONLY. I work two jobs and with the little free time I have I like to spend at home or near home.
-I am located in NEW RICHMOND, OHIO. It's WAY out on the Eastside near Riverbend and Coney Island.
-Pricing is FIRM as I hate to even have to do this. I think they're fair enough to begin with as most items are new or have little use.
-I cannot hold any items. First person to show up with cash or to pay me for the item gets the item.
-I will be offering everything up locally for the first few weeks to give the locals dibs on the good stuff.
-NO TRADES
-No items have been removed yet. I will be on vacatation for a week starting May 7th, 2011

Best way to contact me is on my cell at 513-315-6583. I can send pics and can also text anytime.

Tremec T-56 6 speed Transmission
-FRPP version of the T-56 6 speed
-2.97 First gear, 0.62 6th gear
-Setup for mechanical speedo. Direct plug and play for fox
-5.0 / 5.8 Aluminum bellhousing
-Pivot ball setup at 9 o clock for correct positioning on a fox
-Stock shifter
-26 spline input shaft
-Used

Spec Stage 2 Clutch
-Brand new
-26 spline clutch disc

Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel
-Brand New
-Currently running the 28oz weight

Fiore Micro-Click Firewall Adjuster
-New

Maximum Motorsports Clutch Cable
-OEM Ford clutch cable modified by MM
-Brand New

Lakewood Extended Clutch Fork
-Brand New

Aluminum Driveshaft
-Correct length for use in fox body
-Upgraded 1350 joint

$2500 for EVERYTHING.

Only thing you would need to make this a COMPLETE swap is a crossmember. Red 9 Fab has one in the works as well as a few other companies having them available.

ascCapri
05-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Man would I love to have this....

5.0calypso93lx
05-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Do it David!

I also forgot that I have a bnib ES poly trans mount that i'll throw in with this!

5.0calypso93lx
05-15-2011, 04:45 PM
Sold, thanks SBZ.