PDA

View Full Version : Planning a bachlor party.

2Kblacksleeper
05-09-2011, 11:43 PM
So i am trying to plan this for my buddy. We are thinking of going to the Norwalk NHRA event there next month.

I have never been to a NHRA event. What are the do's and donts?

Any way to get discounted tickets? We are thinking of going up friday night and staying fri and sat. Then drive back sunday.

Any idea on best place to stay and not loose an arm or leg?

THanks for your help or ideas.

John

smytty
05-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Theres alittle cheap motel about 3 miles from the track next to a burgerking in the town near by... Cant remember the name but it had some spots last year when i went....

My advice when you do go is to take a cooler in.. Its permitted, it just cant be a huge one...
If you wanna watch everything get grandstand seating, if you really just interested in Nitro like everyone else General standing is cheap and your are real close to the track..
Its funny when everything but Nitro is running the seats are empty, as soon as they fire Nitro up its like a stampede

2Kblacksleeper
05-10-2011, 12:35 AM
I will look into that hotel. i just called that wolf lodge and them bitches want 200 a night?

Really.

Im not asking for a happy ending.... lol

smytty
05-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Well thats a big event so im sure everyone is wanting to get every penny they can.. Bastards

2Kblacksleeper
05-10-2011, 10:23 PM
Is there anything else going on in the month of June? Willing to drive 500 miles or so.

I looked at hotels.com and alot of them had bad reviews.

John