PDA

View Full Version : Picture Collectors

KB1
05-10-2011, 10:03 PM
As many of you know I had a 1949 Chevy Truck, anyway I finally saw it leave today to a good home, the rant is that I emailed so many people pictures including several members & never got a courtesy email or phone call, not even a insulting offer, I guess I'm getting crabby in my old age, in my day you aleast called or stopped by to say hey man it's not for me but goodluck with the sale etc. Anyway just a small rant!

inferno50
05-10-2011, 10:17 PM
Glad you unloaded it finally. On to the next one. I feel u kevin it was the same way when I sold the vw. I had people call and say they were on their way and never showed. I have also tried to buy several things on here and never got a response.

gouldstang
05-11-2011, 01:05 PM
I agree KB... really pisses me off to send out pics and get nothing in return.....

skeptiq
05-11-2011, 01:21 PM
Common courtesy and common sense are dwindling in this day and age.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-11-2011, 04:41 PM
Yeah my saying lately is, common sense is not so common...seems like there's a big lack of it everywhere i look these days. I think people are getting more and more stupid as the years go by. Technology is starting to think for us, and people are getting stupid because of it.

I mean, why ask for pics anyway? I guess if you're far away or something...otherwise, just go see it in person. Those are the same kind of people who will complain that you didn't show some mundane detail in the pics when they finally do see it in person.