PDA

View Full Version : Anyone into rock crawling??

Evolved
05-12-2011, 08:31 PM
I am going to Harlan Ky. Thursday before Memorial day until that Sunday and I am looking for a passanger. The person might want to be a medium sized person because I have a 90 Toyota and they are small inside. We have a group of about 12-15 people going and we rent a house which will cost anywhere from 50-80 per person all weekend. You can look it up on youtube and see what you will be getting into, also I am not responsible for any injuries ride at your own risk. If intersted let me know ASAP. We can meet up earlier so you can get to meet me and see the beater you will be riding in.:rockon: It seems my passengers I had lined up turned into a bunch of :chicken::chicken: Also I live in Wilmington so you might want to be local.

Evolved
05-12-2011, 10:44 PM
This is what you will be riding in, caged and 5 pt. harness's. Anyone is welcome just let me know soon, experience of a lifetime. Even though we are all into speed and thinking just crawling around sounds boring think again, trust me it is a blast.
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/cumminspwr/IMAG0005a.jpg

Jeff88coupe
05-12-2011, 10:49 PM
PM Drivermod on here. I think he is also going down to harland over that weekend with his jeep.

Evolved
05-12-2011, 10:53 PM
I will probably see him there. The place is big though and most people seem to stay on the other side of the hill from us, we stay in Evarts. I hate to PM him not knowing him, maybe he will see this thread and stop in. Thanks for the heads up though.

mustangboy
05-12-2011, 11:02 PM
I have a JK build in the works. Not sure if it will be done before then but if it is I may be taking it down.

Evolved
05-12-2011, 11:08 PM
Cool maybe I will see you there, most of the guys I wheel with seem to have Jeeps. Me and two others are all that have Toy's.

2qwk4u
05-13-2011, 07:35 AM
we're going to Haspin that weekend or id be down. Nice ride. Im doing bead locks on my sisters and brother-in-laws truck this weekend so hopefully it will be ready to goto haspin next weekend too. Have a blast.

Drivermod
05-13-2011, 07:52 AM
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday that weekend. Staying at a friends house in Evarts. I'll be running around with a bunch of rock buggies trying to keep up in my Jeep. It's a Steel Blue TJ on 35's. Probably see ya down there. Nice Toyota. The guys I'm going with are all Toyota freaks. They rag on my Jeep constantly. I like being the underdog.:cool2:

Evolved
05-13-2011, 11:53 AM
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday that weekend. Staying at a friends house in Evarts. I'll be running around with a bunch of rock buggies trying to keep up in my Jeep. It's a Steel Blue TJ on 35's. Probably see ya down there. Nice Toyota. The guys I'm going with are all Toyota freaks. They rag on my Jeep constantly. I like being the underdog.:cool2:

If you guys want to stop by feel free to do so, the guys I am with a hilarious to be around. We are staying across from the tracks on the dead end straight ahead of the left turn to the trailhead. We rented a house from Po boys rental, and we are actually right next door to the owner of the house. If you see a yellow stretched Sami, a yellow Ford powerstroke a white dually 08 Ford and the best of all a white and silver ext.cab Dodge Cummins in the drive that is us.

pegasus
05-13-2011, 04:06 PM
I am going to Harlan Ky. Thursday before Memorial day until that Sunday and I am looking for a passanger. The person might want to be a medium sized person because I have a 90 Toyota and they are small inside. We have a group of about 12-15 people going and we rent a house which will cost anywhere from 50-80 per person all weekend. You can look it up on youtube and see what you will be getting into, also I am not responsible for any injuries ride at your own risk. If intersted let me know ASAP. We can meet up earlier so you can get to meet me and see the beater you will be riding in.:rockon: It seems my passengers I had lined up turned into a bunch of :chicken::chicken: Also I live in Wilmington so you might want to be local.

do you know andrew portman he does that kinda of stuff and is from wilmington

Evolved
05-13-2011, 05:31 PM
do you know andrew portman he does that kinda of stuff and is from wilmington

No I do not. I know of a full size chevy in town here someone is working on but do not know who's it is.