PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Here in the Naval Reserve?

CNTLOSE
05-15-2011, 09:47 PM
I am thinking about joining the Naval Reserve. I wanted to know if anyone here is active or inactive in the Naval Reserve? I would also like to talk with someone who is/was stationed at the Cincinnati duty station.

If anyone is here and willing to answer some questions let me know so I can PM you some.

Thanks

Moody
05-18-2011, 03:06 AM
Hey buddy I'm in the army reserve there all the same we don't do too much other then mandatory classes and get deployed. It's not bad at all. If you want to go to school and get taught a trade on the governments dime any branch of the military is the way too go. If you want more cash to go to school national guard gets state and fed. reserve gets only fed.

CNTLOSE
05-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Thanks...Does the Army have everyone in the same classification or do you have several different classifications at your duty station? From what I gather for the Navy you have people with all different classifications and they pick out who they need when they need it. I know years ago when I was looking at the Guard everyone there was either an MP or Chemical somethings.

Moody
05-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Yup we have psychological war guys, MP, chemical cooks and a few others