PDA

View Full Version : Enough of this garbage weather already!

satan jamez
05-26-2011, 12:33 AM
Seriously, if it's not dumping rain, then we have tornado issues and high winds to worry about now too. WTF is going on? It's much more violent then I remember it being in my life.

draggin50
05-26-2011, 12:39 AM
Its the end of the world!!! Saturday was just the beginning of the end as Camping said!!!

cstreu1026
05-26-2011, 01:16 AM
We also had wonderful baseball sized hail tonight.

Dirtyd0g
05-26-2011, 01:27 AM
That storm that blew through 15 minutes ago was crazy. It was tearing the roof off my barn and then it just quit. Whole thing lasted about 5 min max.
Alan

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-26-2011, 05:23 AM
Yeah how the hell do i pick up a freshly painted car in a thunderstorm? Cmon mother nature cut me some slack! At least for the weekend.

Mista Bone
05-26-2011, 05:52 AM
Old enough to remember 1974....2011 has been easy so far.

SJSlots
05-26-2011, 10:21 AM
El Niņa...

I agree this year has been a bunch of crap. I've lived in my house 8 years and never took storm damage then this year comes and my entire roof has been replaced and last nights storm ripped a downspout off the second floor and has trash scattered all over our neighborood... of course it was garbage night and none of my neighbors were smart enough to put the cans to the street this morning. I also know none of them are going to be courteous enough to come clean the trash up in my yard. I didn't put mine out on purpose and I'm still going to have garbage to pick up tonight after work.

SCHMUCKINGHAM
05-26-2011, 01:21 PM
El Niņa...

I agree this year has been a bunch of crap. I've lived in my house 8 years and never took storm damage then this year comes and my entire roof has been replaced and last nights storm ripped a downspout off the second floor and has trash scattered all over our neighborood... of course it was garbage night and none of my neighbors were smart enough to put the cans to the street this morning. I also know none of them are going to be courteous enough to come clean the trash up in my yard. I didn't put mine out on purpose and I'm still going to have garbage to pick up tonight after work.

The bitch is we just had our roof replaced last year and it might need replaced again.

SJSlots
05-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Wow Mike that does suck... was it an insurance claim or were you out of pocket for it?

redfirepearlgt
05-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Old enough to remember 1974....2011 has been easy so far.

That makes two of us. I was home sick from school that day. Watched the whole thing on Channel 9.