PDA

View Full Version : Plumber needed!!!

matts95
06-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Ok i am currently out of town on work and my wife just called and said there is water coming up in the drain in the Wash room in the basement.:mad: Im sure it is clogged somewhere so i need to find a plumber that won't rob me... She said she was going to have roto rooter come out tomorrow between 11 and 1. I dont have any experience with Roto rooter or any other plumbers so any help on who i should call is appreciated. By the way i live in Miami Township by the Dayton Mall if that helps. Thanks

aaron92fox
06-01-2011, 10:52 PM
being a plumber my self if i could make it out ther i would help you out. but i cant make it that far. do not call roto roter they will break it off in ya and then some. just have her call a local plumber. it will be alot cheaper. we have had ppl around out town and they have charged them 400 plus just to run a drain. then tell you need the camera ran in it and thats extra too.

matts95
06-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Ok good to know not to trust roto reemer....haha.. I think i will have her call A Able. They seem to have happy customers. Anyone else you would suggest?

SATURNV
06-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Atherton's or Pester Plumbing are two local shops. I worked at Atherton's for a couple years, and Pester is a bud from way back.

matts95
06-01-2011, 11:09 PM
Which one do you think is better? I just want it fixed and fixed right.

matts95
06-02-2011, 09:34 PM
I called A Atherton and they came out and cleaned the main drain. Only cost $150. Thanks for the suggestion.