PDA

View Full Version : karr cm9 review

djom1cincy
06-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Well I've been shopping for a new cc. Was looking for a 40 cal slim. I was going to pick up a karr 40 cal slim. After comparing that next to a 3rd gen g27 I found that the slim wasn't that much smaller. I then checked out the karr cm9. It was smaller in every way than the slim. Compared to the diamondbavk it was just a tad bigger. Holds 6+1 rounds. Fit good in the pocket with a holster. Well I picked it up Friday. I went to Target world today to fire it. I fired about 150 rounds through it and it did great. Let's just say that within 21 feet a bad guy would be hurting. I was able to put every round slow firing in the skull and every round quick firing in the chest at that range. Overall I'm very happy with the pickup. Some might say that the 9 isn't big enough to stop someone. Well if they can walk through 7 rounds of it in the chest so be it but I don't think that's going to happen.

DocG2828
06-09-2011, 01:17 PM
I bought a Kahr CW9 not long ago when I got my CCW.

I love it as a carry weapon. Its so much more comfortable than my XD-40 and its quite accurate.

And heck, for how thin the gun is I could carry an extra mag :D

I even polished mine up a little when I was bored.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c232/DocG2828/SU1HMDAyMTgtMjAxMTA0MTgtMjEzMi5qcGc.jpg

RIXXX93GT
06-09-2011, 03:54 PM
Bought my Dad one for Fathers day last year. The thin profile makes it nice for a carry gun.

djom1cincy
06-09-2011, 05:55 PM
I've been carrying it for a week now with a pocket holster. I love it. You can't profile it at all. It not to big and carries real good. Let's say I'm real happy with it.