PDA

View Full Version : Bringing my new baby home tonight

Gstang117
07-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Welp, about to close the deal on a slick little Jeep Cherokee and gonna bring it home tonight. Paying 2400 for it.
Its a 96 two door. Needs a new serpentine belt and a battery. Other than that, she runs great 4x4 works and its a stick! Whoohoo!
There's some autozone stuff that also needs to be fixed (peeled off and burned!!) but the guy hasn't had the chance to do too much damage to it.
I'll have pictures for you guys tonight or tomorrow morning.

mad max
07-15-2011, 10:26 AM
Congrats on the new ride .

DNTRYIT
07-15-2011, 06:16 PM
Congrats on the buy sounds like you got a good deal

Gstang117
07-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Yup! Got her home just a few minutes ago. I took it for a test drive through the some local "muddin holes" Barely got her dirty. I'll have pictures up tomorrow for you guys.

sean
07-15-2011, 11:22 PM
Wheres your local muddin holes. I need a place to take my odyssey 350.

Congrats on the new toy

Gstang117
07-16-2011, 03:10 PM
T minus 2 hours ands 30 minutes before pictures will be uploaded. Sorry guys, can't upload them from work. (probably shouldn't be on here anyways but its deader than a doornail. Somebody come buy some parts from Napa in Miamisburg! Just kidding lol)
Sean@: By local mudding holes, I litterally mean holes. There's one by the Whitecastle in Middletown. Then from route 4 take a left onto the back road right after the frischs by hook field, there's a massive puddle about a foot deep. After that take franklin madison onto morningstar road, right where the road is about to dead end into carlisle there was a puddle, but it seems to have dried up. There's also Manning road in Germatown which is in my opinion the best place to go (they have some really deep stuff running along the stream), but last thing I heard was it was under construction. Heading down there monday to find out for sure

Gstang117
07-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Here's the pictures, sorry ended up going to the local car show tonight, saw alot of nice 'stangs, including a lime green Mach 1

wildstang89
07-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Looks good! I just sold my 96 4dr. I miss it already. How much lift does it have?:bigthumb

Gstang117
07-16-2011, 10:00 PM
4 inch rough country sitting on almost brand spankin new 33's
Whoever did it must have known what they were doing because everything that needs to be in place for the liftkit has been added including a high output power steering unit.
The tan one you see next to it is my younger brothers 87 Pioneer. Its a hoss, has the transmission with the optional package for cruise or power output, run by the 4.0, it pushed my fathers 86 Jeep Wagoneer around like it was nothing with just a tap on the gas. ( The Wagoneers engine has some wiring issues I believe. We originally thought it was hydro locked but it starts up and runs fine if you monitor the amount of gas while idling but if you put it in drive it stalls out and wont start up again.)