PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use bluetooth headphones?

Rick93coupe
07-18-2011, 12:44 AM
I'm thinking about trying out a set and wanted to see what your guys experience is with them. I was looking at the Motorola S10-HD.

RACEME
07-18-2011, 05:41 AM
I have the motorola S305 and they work great for general use. They do not handle sweat well, so if you plan to use them to work out, then I would not recomend them. I got mine off amazon for around $35.

89notch
07-18-2011, 06:08 AM
I have had the motorola s9 headsets for a couple years and they work great. I have never had a problem with them.

Black92LX
07-18-2011, 10:29 AM
what are you planning on using them with??
If you are using an iPhone or iPod you won't have function controls other than volume with them.
You need to find a iPhone/iPod compatible pair for that.

My wife has these and they are great. Withstand lots of sweat and rain as she runs about 10 miles a day.
Only problem is the function buttons don't work with apple stuff but do with other devices.
http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DRBT100CX-Stereo-Bluetooth-Headset/product-reviews/B001QXDSO0/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

skeptiq
07-18-2011, 11:39 AM
I have the Motorola S9-HD and I love it. Sound quality is great and the only complaint I have is if you are using it on a call, the mic is by your ear and it's not as good as a dedicated call bluetooth, but for me, it works great as a headset.

Rick93coupe
07-22-2011, 10:46 PM
Thanks for the reply's guys. I've been working so many hrs I actually forgot I posted this. I when ahead and bought the Motorola S10HD's. They should be here tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to checking them out. I heard the S9's sound better but the S10's fit better. Either way for less than 50.00 I'm not expecting much. I just want to be able to wear them while I'm working or on the treadmill and not have to worry about the wires getting in my way.

Blackballed
07-23-2011, 08:42 AM
I have a set and they are fantastic.. Will never go with anything less ever again.