PDA

View Full Version : Who had the....

SMOKE
07-23-2011, 08:22 PM
99-04 Black Mustang with the pink flames?? I think it was a V6...

Anyways, I think one of my neighbors bought it for their daughter that is either in high school or just got out because it or one that looks just like it has been in their driveway with a 30 day tag for a few days.

mustang8998
07-24-2011, 08:43 AM
I think it was stang 38L. He sold that car and I believe the new owner sold it, as well.

SMOKE
07-24-2011, 10:40 AM
I think it was stang 38L. He sold that car and I believe the new owner sold it, as well.

Oh ok, I'll have to get the new owner to become a member. :bigthumb

85_SS_302_Coupe
07-24-2011, 11:20 AM
That was one of the nicest 6ers i've ever seen.

Stang 38L
08-16-2011, 06:28 PM
Wow, finally found who bought it. Yep it was mine. I sold it to Sam who moved to TX and I guess didnt want to take it with him.

Still miss it like crazy. I still have all the trophies I won in the big shows, misc parts and what not for it. I sure hope the girl who now owns the car respects the time and money that was put into that thing and doesnt tear it up. It really isnt a car for a new driver, so I hope she is careful with it.

If the new owner is curious of any of the work done, I still have step by step pictures of the leather install, stereo install, cam and procharger install, and the auto to 5spd swap.

SMOKE
08-16-2011, 07:20 PM
Wow, finally found who bought it. Yep it was mine. I sold it to Sam who moved to TX and I guess didnt want to take it with him.

Still miss it like crazy. I still have all the trophies I won in the big shows, misc parts and what not for it. I sure hope the girl who now owns the car respects the time and money that was put into that thing and doesnt tear it up. It really isnt a car for a new driver, so I hope she is careful with it.

If the new owner is curious of any of the work done, I still have step by step pictures of the leather install, stereo install, cam and procharger install, and the auto to 5spd swap.

I found out it is the young girls boyfriend, Seth. I have known him for a very long time. I will have him long on here and look you up sometime. The car still looks good and it doesn't look like he drives it very often so he must have bought it for a 2nd vehicle / toy.

Are all the mods still on the car to your knowledge?

Stang 38L
08-17-2011, 11:46 AM
As far as I know Sam kept all the mods on it. Id talk to him every now and them answering questions on how things worked, etc.

beefcake
08-17-2011, 05:27 PM
the first guy you sold it too came by the dealership with it a few times

Stang 38L
08-18-2011, 10:23 AM
Yeah, Im not sure if he did mechanical work / oil changes or not on his own. I never had it at the dealership unless it was for warranty work back when I first got it.

I have yet to see it in person since I sold it to Sam. A lot of my friends and co-workers have seen it on the east side though.

Stang 38L
08-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Get the kid to sign up on here... I want to chat with him :)

5.0calypso93lx
08-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Yeah, Im not sure if he did mechanical work / oil changes or not on his own. I never had it at the dealership unless it was for warranty work back when I first got it.

I have yet to see it in person since I sold it to Sam. A lot of my friends and co-workers have seen it on the east side though.

You're down at the GO right?

DNTRYIT
08-22-2011, 08:19 PM
It was in middletown on Saturday night and it still has all the mods and everything on it the car looks and sounds sweet still cant believe its a V6 but it is one sweet ride for sure and has some money sunk into it very good looking car!

SMOKE
08-22-2011, 10:54 PM
Get the kid to sign up on here... I want to chat with him :)

He lives 3 doors down, I'll see him out sometime and have him check it out.

Stang 38L
08-23-2011, 07:36 PM
I have the dyno vids and stuff up on youtube if he ever wants to see it getting dynoed. Just search for Stang 38L. I still get comments and question daily. I have almost 40k views on the start up and walk around vid.

Stang 38L
08-23-2011, 07:37 PM
You're down at the GO right?

Yep, Im at the GO.

Stang 38L
03-09-2012, 04:09 PM
BUMP!

Get this guy to sign up here.... I still have parts from the car if he's interested!

SMOKE
03-10-2012, 08:32 PM
BUMP!

Get this guy to sign up here.... I still have parts from the car if he's interested!

I haven't seen him for a while but the car is always outside. The weather is getting nice so I'm sure I'll see him out soon!

Stang 38L
03-12-2012, 10:09 AM
Part of me just wants to see pictures of it again... I miss it like crazy. I bought a Jeep Wrangler that I have been slightly modifying. Nothing will ever replace that car though. Hope the dude is enjoying it! ;)