PDA

View Full Version : Family Doctor

KB1
08-02-2011, 03:40 PM
Looking for a new Doctor on the Eastside, my Doctor relocated to Texas & I have to find a new one, anybody have one that they really like & trust??? Let me know.

Kevin

stang0375
08-02-2011, 06:01 PM
Dr. Sarkar in withamsville is a geat guy! My wife is an RN at anderson mercy, so she sees and deals with most of the docs from this side of town and he is who she picked for us. From my understanding a lot of the hospital staff uses his office.

chris91
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Me and my family see Dr. Dillon over here in Anderson. She is located right behind Anderson Mercy in the newer building they put up. She is very thorough with everything and isnt one of those doctors that kinda blows you off. She takes her time with every visit to make sure you get what you need. My kids were seeing a different doctor and my daughter had a severe bladder infection that they couldnt find even after doing 2 urine tests. After her complaining of really bad pains we switched doctors. Dr. Dillon had no problem figuring it out and getting it taken care of quickly.

Gstang117
08-02-2011, 07:36 PM
Kinda Unrealated but Dr. Noel Watson in Germantown is a very good doctor, although a bit nutty but in the cool way.

04 Venom
08-03-2011, 09:18 AM
My wife and I are happy with Dr. Sparnall at the Mercy Anderson medical complex. We have been there perhaps 10 times for ofice visits and they ALWAYS take you in at the appointment time.

Dirtyd0g
08-03-2011, 10:06 AM
I am looking as well. We currently use Dr.Sklena in Mt.Orab. When he was the one you actually saw it was great and worth the wait. He has since moved on and the nurse practitioner that is there now just does not do it. He does not write prescriptions for anything, ever. Says he doesn't believe in it. If it is to the point you actually need antibiotics or something he tells you to go to the emergency room......He won't give my wife her crazy pills that Dr.Sklena set her up on and believe me she needs them sometimes. I could elaborate but I will leave it at that.
Alan

inferno50
08-04-2011, 07:44 PM
Doc rectin at gha on five like. Hell of a nice guy. I also work on his stuff at the shop