PDA

View Full Version : 8/12 E20???

redfirepearlgt
08-07-2011, 06:27 PM
Anyone going to T/T this Friday night? Dont know what the weather and air are suppose to be like but haven't made a pass all summer and I have the itch to see what the new mods will yield. According to teh extended forcast it is supposed to cool down later in the week.

kennebellcobra
08-07-2011, 06:46 PM
We will be there... Hoping to better my 11.48...

redfirepearlgt
08-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Cool! Maybe I can do a little better myself.

Steves LX
08-08-2011, 03:15 PM
I'll be in Chicago visiting our son who's going to school up there at UTI. Hope the air is good for you all.

2Fast4You
08-08-2011, 03:38 PM
I am hoping to make it down Friday as well, not sure if I am going to run yet. If you see me stop by and say hello.

redfirepearlgt
08-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I'll be in Chicago visiting our son who's going to school up there at UTI. Hope the air is good for you all.

So are you going to trailor the car and make a few passes at the notorious Route 66????

redfirepearlgt
08-08-2011, 04:22 PM
I am hoping to make it down Friday as well, not sure if I am going to run yet. If you see me stop by and say hello.

And likewise if you see us do the same. Just look for the redfirepearl S197 with gray stripes and a real shiny black notch fox body.

Steves LX
08-09-2011, 08:59 AM
So are you going to trailor the car and make a few passes at the notorious Route 66????

No I will be pulling a camper. I wish though!!

KYGTP
08-09-2011, 05:39 PM
Anyone going to T/T this Friday night? Dont know what the weather and air are suppose to be like but haven't made a pass all summer and I have the itch to see what the new mods will yield. According to teh extended forcast it is supposed to cool down later in the week.

Yeap, I have not been out for a couple of weeks due to the weather being WAY to hot.

I hope the weather stays good. I can't wait to see how well my new Ice Box setup does for me. I would love to see 11's this year, since my car seems to not like me this season.

redfirepearlgt
08-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Yeap, I have not been out for a couple of weeks due to the weather being WAY to hot.

I hope the weather stays good. I can't wait to see how well my new Ice Box setup does for me. I would love to see 11's this year, since my car seems to not like me this season.

Sounds awesome Sean. Look forward to seeing the shockfactor,grocery getter, scoot down the track. Its always fun to see the crowd response when you line that car up and go deep twelves or high elevens. :D

redfirepearlgt
08-09-2011, 06:35 PM
No I will be pulling a camper. I wish though!!

Do a tandem setup !!! LOL!!!

OR better yet just pull the camper with the mustang??!!!:confused::rolleyes::lol:

KYGTP
08-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Sounds awesome Sean. Look forward to seeing the shockfactor,grocery getter, scoot down the track. Its always fun to see the crowd response when you line that car up and go deep twelves or high elevens. :D

Thanks for the compliment:) I guess that is why I keep modding my heap, instead of going to a different platform. It's different, and the "shockfactor" of what it can do, which is not the best by any means, but I guess it is OK for what it is.

If this "Ice box" does the trick, maybe I will be able to add my timing back in that I have had to pull since I was seeing KR in the top end of 2nd and part of third. Then I know I should be in the high 11's.

See you guys there.

331TwistedWedge
08-09-2011, 11:52 PM
i will be there ball slapping kenny ..........

new cam, headers, exhaust and slicks, but no tune ... hope it picks up a bit .......

should have some good air for august........

KYGTP
08-10-2011, 09:09 AM
i will be there ball slapping kenny ..........

Now thats :lol:

2Fast4You
08-10-2011, 01:12 PM
Comedian in every croud...

redfirepearlgt
08-12-2011, 03:42 PM
To the top

Pops Fun
08-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Started down last night .... heard a clunking and decided to see my son the mechanic instead :( Lost a upper control arm bushing ???

Thinking about changing my name to .... Never ends

redfirepearlgt
08-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Drove down and found a line at least an 1/8mile up e. miami river road wiating just to get in the drive. Found out that it was the weekend of the old hot rod runs. Had no idea. Came home. I know the line would have taken an hour to get through. Hope those I talked to who waited it out had a good time. Will have to try yet another night when the crowd is down a bit.