PDA

View Full Version : Are you eating this good??

DSSKing68
08-15-2011, 11:40 PM
This chaps my ass....

Blackout
08-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Danny....glad I wasn't paying that bill...lol.

FMGT1999
08-16-2011, 12:54 AM
Oh you where, look closer it was paid for with food stamps, which you and I and all the tax payers pay. so they can go out to the poor so that they can eat like that... and yes that is B.S.

Kyle

DSSKing68
08-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Danny....glad I wasn't paying that bill...lol.

You DID pay the bill.....:mad:

redfirepearlgt
08-16-2011, 06:17 AM
So hows that reparations woring for you? Looks to be good for some huh?

sean
08-16-2011, 06:47 AM
The system is screwed up and there's a lot of people that need to suck bullet out of a gun.

foxbody
08-16-2011, 07:42 AM
yeah that will sure as hell crank you up. its not easy being greasy.

k062693w
08-16-2011, 09:04 AM
Something isn't right with that ... I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure you can't buy carbonated beverages with food stamps ...

If it is correct, That is F&%KED UP !!!

85_SS_302_Coupe
08-16-2011, 09:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PArF9k2SbQk&ob=av3e

:cool1:

mad max
08-16-2011, 09:27 AM
Thats some grand bullshit right there. I have worked my ass off all my life and have never eaten lobyster.

INSANEBA
08-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Why am I not surprised.... I work 45 hr's a week, and gotta finance a dinner at Texas Roadhouse! JK! lol...

sean
08-16-2011, 09:57 AM
You can use the food card for pretty much anything food. No tobacco or alcohol. You want ten bags of starburst? No problem. Its a mess

Pitbull1052
08-16-2011, 09:58 AM
Just for the sake of argument I don't see a problem with it. It's not like they were buying filet's or kobe steaks or something it's an 8 dollar cold water lobster and an 11 dollar steak. I can't blame them on the Mt. Dew either lol i'm hooked on it myself.

So i'm guessing that if any one of us needed (and don't give me the old "I'd never get on that i don't need hand outs blah blah blah) assistance that we wouldnt go to the store and buy what we wanted right...... we'd stick to nothing but fruits and veggies right... and buy what some 50-50% ground beef, fish sticks, and kool-aide......... I highly doubt it.

jlt2006
08-16-2011, 10:23 AM
You all act this is something new. It has been around forever and we have been paying for all this time. Not like there is anything you can do about it. What are you going to do, quit paying taxes?

This country is full of free loaders. Has been for years.

orangeconv
08-16-2011, 10:29 AM
You can buy them from crack heads for 50 cents on the dollar

sean
08-16-2011, 01:20 PM
You can buy them from crack heads for 50 cents on the dollar

But you cannot buy crack for 50 cents on the dollar with them.

setty2706
08-16-2011, 01:53 PM
Ok... I do my best to not get on a political rant on here.. But this is one of my major frustrations with the entitlement system. Dont get me wrong there is alot of things i wish i could change or adjust when it comes to the Food stamp program . I have a great understanding of this and its system due to the fact that i work for the Mental health dept. I hear it everyday how its unfair that they are unable to buy coffee and cooked pizza from Speedway. In this man's opinion i believe the Food stamp system should be like the WIC program for children. I believe that you should be able to only buy certain foods and they should be listed what you can and can not purchase. If they want to promote a healthy America how about we start with the food we are buying for others. If this person should have children then there should be mandated list of Juice.fruits and vegetables that is a must..... This system is designed to provide food for someone/family ( meals..supplies to last them a month) not intended for first of the month gourmet meal.... But what do i know i have to budget my money to supply groceries for my family.. And damn it iam not a small man .. I LOVE MY FOOD :bigthumb

foxbody
08-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Ok... I do my best to not get on a political rant on here.. But this is one of my major frustrations with the entitlement system. Dont get me wrong there is alot of things i wish i could change or adjust when it comes to the Food stamp program . I have a great understanding of this and its system due to the fact that i work for the Mental health dept. I hear it everyday how its unfair that they are unable to buy coffee and cooked pizza from Speedway. In this man's opinion i believe the Food stamp system should be like the WIC program for children. I believe that you should be able to only buy certain foods and they should be listed what you can and can not purchase. If they want to promote a healthy America how about we start with the food we are buying for others. If this person should have children then there should be mandated list of Juice.fruits and vegetables that is a must..... This system is designed to provide food for someone/family ( meals..supplies to last them a month) not intended for first of the month gourmet meal.... But what do i know i have to budget my money to supply groceries for my family.. And damn it iam not a small man .. I LOVE MY FOOD :bigthumb

+1
except for the small man part.. your huge compared to me... lol

cobra429boss
08-16-2011, 02:06 PM
i would say that , thats prob someone who sells there food stamps. bc if your gettin the food stamps you really need them , your not gonna waste it on just that little bit of food.. I know my cosuin buys some from this guy every month . 200 bucks for 400 in food.. its not right but if she dont get them someone else will//

Gene
08-16-2011, 04:31 PM
Look at it this way...it's better that they're using the food stamps for something relatively good for you vs. buying a bunch of pre-packaged, preservative and chemical filled junk that'll make them 400lbs and cost us even more in health care costs.

Just sayin'...;)

INSANEBA
08-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Just for the sake of argument I don't see a problem with it. It's not like they were buying filet's or kobe steaks or something it's an 8 dollar cold water lobster and an 11 dollar steak. I can't blame them on the Mt. Dew either lol i'm hooked on it myself.

So i'm guessing that if any one of us needed (and don't give me the old "I'd never get on that i don't need hand outs blah blah blah) assistance that we wouldnt go to the store and buy what we wanted right...... we'd stick to nothing but fruits and veggies right... and buy what some 50-50% ground beef, fish sticks, and kool-aide......... I highly doubt it.

I have more of a problem with the fact it seems they are paying $142 for one meal! Or even 2-3 meals, thats living a little high on the hog imho.

FMGT1999
08-16-2011, 06:55 PM
My issue with all this is the government programs there on now is a hand out instead of a hand up, that is where the problem is, plain and simple! The government needs to turn these programs back around and change it back to being a hand up and not a hand out.

I also support drug testing on anyone that uses food stamps or any other federal program. I would be more than happy to take the test if I was in need of the programs. Pass you get on the program fail and oh well you lose. You know so many people on fed programs go buy items and then resale it for booze and drug money. I have seen it first hand so I know it happens. I know that may sound harsh but the government needs to set better polices to the programs they offer and get people back to hand ups and not hand outs.

JMO,
Kyle

INSANEBA
08-16-2011, 10:55 PM
^^^ LIKE!!!

DSSKing68
08-17-2011, 12:11 AM
My issue with all this is the government programs there on now is a hand out instead of a hand up, that is where the problem is, plain and simple! The government needs to turn these programs back around and change it back to being a hand up and not a hand out.

I also support drug testing on anyone that uses food stamps or any other federal program. I would be more than happy to take the test if I was in need of the programs. Pass you get on the program fail and oh well you lose. You know so many people on fed programs go buy items and then resale it for booze and drug money. I have seen it first hand so I know it happens. I know that may sound harsh but the government needs to set better polices to the programs they offer and get people back to hand ups and not hand outs.

JMO,
Kyle

+1000000

Drug testing for any entitlement program. I can't believe people are actually opposed to this idea. (I mean people that aren't on the programs)

And when I was growing up, we were on food stamps for a brief period when Dad's benefits ran out from the Mill. We didn't eat steak and lobster, I can tell you that. We ate a lot of venison, self-provided of course. I rememeber Dad fighting with himself over the decision to get help by using food stamps. It wasn't his proudest day, I do know that.

As soon as Dad got another job, we got off the programs and he provided for us. Shocking how that works.......

Black92LX
08-17-2011, 01:30 PM
The government is not a charity organization and needs to stop acting as if it is.
I am all for giving to those who truly need it but I am the one that should choose how my money is directed in the ways of charity. If you don't pass my litmus test you don't get my charitable contributions.

I believe that I will be far more efficient in my giving than that of the government ever could be. Stop taking my taxes and giving it to the entitlement community and I will have more to give to those who truly need it.

http://www.galileanhome.org/
These wonderful people for example are one charity I constantly give to. They are truly doing what the Lord has called them to do and they don't take handouts from the government.

cstreu1026
08-17-2011, 01:45 PM
+1000000

Drug testing for any entitlement program. I can't believe people are actually opposed to this idea. (I mean people that aren't on the programs)

And when I was growing up, we were on food stamps for a brief period when Dad's benefits ran out from the Mill. We didn't eat steak and lobster, I can tell you that. We ate a lot of venison, self-provided of course. I rememeber Dad fighting with himself over the decision to get help by using food stamps. It wasn't his proudest day, I do know that.

As soon as Dad got another job, we got off the programs and he provided for us. Shocking how that works.......

That's the problem today...people have traded their pride for laziness. The American work ethic is long gone.