PDA

View Full Version : Help Wanted

01cobra
08-16-2011, 11:58 AM
I know this is kind of a long shot but here goes. First a quick story. I accepted an electrical engineering position a few years ago. Come to find out the lady (and her husband/boyfriend) working with me at the placement agency was a member on this board. I am still working at said company but am now the engineering manager. So I thought it was only fitting to post this here to give any qualified members an opportunity. I am currently looking to fill 2 (two) electrical/controls engineer positions as well as 1 (one) mechanical design engineer position. I also need 1 (one) technician. We manufacture industrial robot systems and fully automated machines. Engineering positions normally require a minimum 4 year degree however I will consider extensive experience (8 to 10+ years) in the field. Compensation based on qualifications and full benefit package available. If you are qualified and interested send me a PM for additional details and requirements. I am very busy and may not respond to messages immediately but I will check messages and respond accordingly.

2000GT
08-16-2011, 01:06 PM
looking for any mechanical designers? im a CAD designer i been at this company im at now for 3 years. friday is my last day and im looking to find a job else where. im not a engineer tho i only have a 2 year degree

could you send me some info on the technician position. and the company your at. like where its located and so on.

thanks
josh

RACEME
08-17-2011, 05:46 AM
looking for any mechanical designers? im a CAD designer i been at this company im at now for 3 years. friday is my last day and im looking to find a job else where. im not a engineer tho i only have a 2 year degree

could you send me some info on the technician position. and the company your at. like where its located and so on.

thanks
josh

You have a PM

01cobra
08-17-2011, 02:02 PM
I have responded to all PM's. The location is in the Hamilton/Fairfield area. I have not put together anything for the technician position however as soon as I complete that I will forward to all who have requested. Again please send direct questions in PM form. I want to respect all members. Some are just not qualified for the positions. I do not want to respond/discuss this publicly. Thanks.

2000GT: Please PM me your experience and qualifications. Company location is stated above.

Rich
08-17-2011, 02:08 PM
Matt,

Hire me...it could be like old times again! The fork lifts wouldn't stand a chance!!!:lol:

thecollector
08-19-2011, 01:08 PM
Pm'ed you.