PDA

View Full Version : Gould mustangs

setty2706
08-17-2011, 12:34 PM
I was curious who all on here owns Gould mustangs. When i was younger my cousin owned two of them and to be honest if it wasn't for seeing and riding in those cars at a young age i don't believe i would have become such a Foxbody mustang fan. I was trying to remember the numbers of my cousin's cars. i believe it was number 2 and number 8.. One can was white and tealish green.. and one was black and purple... I would love to see some pics of the gould collection...

Maximus
08-17-2011, 12:37 PM
If you Type in......."Gould Mustang" in the search function. There is a cool thread on them.

I now own #15. You wanna buy it? :)

mad max
08-17-2011, 12:43 PM
If your talking about howie , he owned number 2 and revoultion number 9 . All these cars spent extensive time at my house on saturday afternoons getting washed and waxed for a night of cruising and street racing in hillsboro . Thats if we werent at bruce's shop. I understand its not your style craig , but if you would have spent a night in bruces shop painting one of these cars , you might get where we are coming from. Bruce was to us , what vinny was to you guys . Him and his father would go out of their way to help all of us out. I hope you can see why the knee jerk reaction when you mentioned painting that car.

Maximus
08-17-2011, 12:50 PM
If your talking about howie , he owned number 2 and revoultion number 9 . All these cars spent extensive time at my house on saturday afternoons getting washed and waxed for a night of cruising and street racing in hillsboro . Thats if we werent at bruce's shop. I understand its not your style craig , but if you would have spent a night in bruces shop painting one of these cars , you might get where we are coming from. Bruce was to us , what vinny was to you guys . Him and his father would go out of their way to help all of us out. I hope you can see why the knee jerk reaction when you mentioned painting that car.

Ive never met Bruce, and I have heard nothing bad about him at all. Its NOT that I dis-like him, I just do no like the graphics on this GT. Hell, if I do decide to paint this one, Ill shoot him a PM for a quote.:bigthumb

mad max
08-17-2011, 12:56 PM
I never took it as you dislike bruce , just alot of us would be hurt if that car got painted , but it is your car. Bruce is one of the most stand up guys around and the reason many of us have mustangs . i wish i had a time machine , so i could have meet vinny and got all of us together.

dsmawd350
08-17-2011, 01:05 PM
then buy it and save it lol

Maximus
08-17-2011, 01:06 PM
I never took it as you dislike bruce , just alot of us would be hurt if that car got painted , but it is your car. Bruce is one of the most stand up guys around and the reason many of us have mustangs . i wish i had a time machine , so i could have meet vinny and got all of us together.

Well I just got off the phone with someone that knows this GT and I made him a smoking deal on it. So HOPEFULLY it will be back in the hands of someone that can enjoy it the way it is.:bigthumb

setty2706
08-17-2011, 01:07 PM
Thanks for the gould info.. i found the thread...

sorry for double posting up a thread topic...

Maximus
08-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks for the gould info.. i found the thread...

sorry for double posting up a thread topic...

Ehh, your fine. Makes seeing new threads interesting rather than seeing the same old shit. :D

setty2706
08-17-2011, 01:12 PM
I heard that number 2 is in sabina area... I worked with a girl that owned it .. as for number 9.. not sure where it went.. Trust me if i had the funds i would track down number 2 just so i can have the car that inspired the madness for me lol

Kevin1989
08-17-2011, 01:14 PM
i wish i could afford your the gould car, that thing is 80s awesome!! lol

mad max
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
Setty , you sure number 2 is in the sabina area. About a year ago i seen it in a glass enclosure in hillsboro in this guys garage. Priest talked to him, he is buying some welds off him. I gave him the magazine number 2 was in , he asked me for it when i looked at the car. Btw, did you ever get me that number on those wheels ?

setty2706
08-17-2011, 02:20 PM
texting you the number now..... Has for the 2 car it was back in late 06 when a girl brought in pics of it stating she bought it for her ex husband but was keeping it... she lived over behind the IGA ... Either way i would love to see that car again....If anyone goes up there for any reason i will do a ride along lol ahhahahhaha

draggin50
08-17-2011, 02:27 PM
#3 is in Sabina but I don't think #2 is. I thought it was by Leesburg.

And Craig that wouldn't happen to be Pence calling about the car would it. I doubt he'll buy it.

mad max
08-17-2011, 02:41 PM
Pigeon roost road outside of hillsboro on 73 is where i seen it. Anybody finds it , im all for a ride along down memory lane.

draggin50
08-17-2011, 02:47 PM
I'll go too!!!

Maximus
08-17-2011, 02:48 PM
#3 is in Sabina but I don't think #2 is. I thought it was by Leesburg.

And Craig that wouldn't happen to be Pence calling about the car would it. I doubt he'll buy it.

I dunno...said he knew the car and saw it on mylist. :confused:

mustang8998
08-17-2011, 07:12 PM
....mylist. :confused:

:lol::lol::lol:

draggin50
08-17-2011, 08:51 PM
Yeah was probably him then. He called me and said he talked to you about it. I'm gonna see what I can do though. May just start parting mine out so I can get back in one soon!

LETHALSTANG
08-17-2011, 10:51 PM
Last I knew Rev 9 was a scrap heap in Martinsville area!!!:confused:

mad max
08-17-2011, 11:35 PM
^ She really needs rescued. That car was so sick. It was beautiful. Im gonna put in the tape i have and watch her in her glory.

Gstang117
08-25-2011, 08:39 PM
There wouldn't happen to be a late 80s early 90's Red hatchback with yellow and white stripes on the side would there? I've been looking at it lately and I think the guy down the road has it sitting in his yard.