PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Dozen @ NMRA Columbus and BG.

beefcake
08-18-2011, 08:58 PM
One of the bangerz asked about running NMRA Columbus and having his times count in the dozen.

Craigs pointed out in the past when Vinny was with us, a lot of bangerz would get together for the NMRA Columbus and BG events.

Vinny mimicked the dozen off of True Street, but your welcome to run any class. We used to have some epic camping going on and just an all around good time at these events. (Don't worry, the videos usually disappear).

So, if you want to come out to one of the last 2 NMRA events, there will be a few bangerz there for sure, and hopefully more will join in.

Your times will count for the dozen. It's a great time, and you'll get to run at a couple of well prepped tracks. So, schedule a room, come camping time, and get after it! Maybe Stangbangerz can own a couple other towns in September!!!!

You must still be a participating member here, and you still need to attend a cruise.

Buckeye
08-18-2011, 09:18 PM
If I can get my mark running faster I plan to run true street in Col and watch in Bg. I would like to meet up with sberz and have a cold drink or 5

beefcake
08-19-2011, 12:31 AM
If I can get my mark running faster I plan to run true street in Col and watch in Bg. I would like to meet up with sberz and have a cold drink or 5

thats the way to do it!!!

AntiRice427
08-19-2011, 06:56 AM
As long as I find some drag radials by then i will be there to run true street. I'm going early sat morning and staying sat night. It would be cool if we all camped in the same area. I'm not going to have a truck or trailer, just my car and a tent.

2Fast4You
08-19-2011, 08:13 AM
What are the dates for both events, I would like to attend and meet some other SBangerz?

INSANEBA
08-19-2011, 09:23 AM
I'd like to come to Nat trail, but I have such a hard time leaving the bike home and being a spectator lol....

jlt2006
08-19-2011, 09:25 AM
http://www.nmradigital.com/events/event7.php
http://www.nmradigital.com/events/event8.php

superstangOH
08-19-2011, 07:07 PM
I live like 15min from the trails i will be there. Trying to get the car together now. Its being painted today. All i have to do is clean up some wireing and run the fuel & tranny lines. Then off to the dyno time...

Maximus
08-22-2011, 11:50 AM
If I can get tags and insurance, I plan on taking the GT and running True Street.:)

draggin50
08-22-2011, 12:18 PM
So you kept it I take it?

Maximus
08-22-2011, 12:26 PM
So you kept it I take it?

I still have it, yes. Do I want to get rid of it, Yes. If I cannot sell it for what Im asking, will I paint it, YES.