PDA

View Full Version : Salvage 98 mustang for a suzuki rm 125 ??

Mbubby61
09-21-2011, 01:01 AM
I know nothing about motorcycles. My daughter totalled her 98 v6. Had a friend that wanted the salvage and then backed out of the deal.. SOOOO i put it on craigs list for $500 and have a guy wanting to trade a suzuki rm 125. Have another friend of a friend said the bike was worth at least 1000 ?? Did a lil research on craigslist and it does appear most of them are around 1000. not sure of the year,, just thought i would see if anyone was familiar with this kind of bike and what would you do !!!!

chris91
09-21-2011, 01:13 AM
What year is it? Im sure if it runs good and isnt old as dirt its worth what you're wanting outta the car. Might be the wrong time of year to try to get rid of something like that though.

sean
09-21-2011, 02:47 AM
Quads and dirt bikes sell year round as well as street bikes. I sell them year round. I have no problem getting good money out of off road stuff year round. If its a good running dirt bike thats not all pieced together its well worth the 500 you want for the car.

Xowner
09-21-2011, 10:09 AM
Quads and dirt bikes sell year round as well as street bikes. I sell them year round. I have no problem getting good money out of off road stuff year round. If its a good running dirt bike thats not all pieced together its well worth the 500 you want for the car.

What he said, If its solid and runs good. Should have no problem getting 800 out of it real quick!

Mbubby61
09-22-2011, 11:16 PM
well the guy said it was an 01,, buddy at work said it was no later than a 99 by the pic.. something about the forks were not upside down ?? ANyway,, asked for a serial number and he said he couldnt find one, and i should just sell it..so I did,,,

sean
09-23-2011, 10:17 PM
Lol. I love when you ask questions the seller gets stupid. Its always the tough questions like what year is it.... And whats the vin number. Lol