PDA

View Full Version : ...from my cold, dead hand!

cstreu1026
10-24-2011, 11:59 AM
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/us-rep-to-un-says-obama-wants-senate-to-ratify-arms-treaty-132183523.html

I doubt this will actually go anywhere, at least I sure hope it doesn't.

Maximus
10-24-2011, 12:03 PM
I wonder who the Democrats are going to back in the next election. As our current President is a Fuck.

cstreu1026
10-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Trying to instute a gun ban of any sort would be the single best thing the president could do for the Republican party.

Maximus
10-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Trying to instute a gun ban of any sort would be the single best thing the president could do for the Republican party.

Those Fucks are almost as bad. I hate to say this, but I will be throwing my vote to whoever is running against the current President.:(

cstreu1026
10-24-2011, 12:38 PM
Those Fucks are almost as bad. I hate to say this, but I will be throwing my vote to whoever is running against the current President.:(

I will have a hard time doing that in 2012. I didn't like McCain but felt like I had to pick the lesser of two evils but thinking like that is why we only have a two parties. I am just hoping that Ron Paul gets the nomination so I don't have to make that sort of decision.

Maximus
10-24-2011, 01:02 PM
I will have a hard time doing that in 2012. I didn't like McCain but felt like I had to pick the lesser of two evils but thinking like that is why we only have a two parties. I am just hoping that Ron Paul gets the nomination so I don't have to make that sort of decision.

Ron Paul will split the Rep/Indepent/Tea party sides and open the door for the POS in office now.:mad:
Like I said, I will vote for whoever has the best chance to get rid of the current POS. If the new guy turns out to be a POS, in another 4 years, Ill vote against him.

cstreu1026
10-24-2011, 01:14 PM
You have to break the cycle at some point. I don't think I can bring myself to vote for Romney or Perry. I think the best scenario is that Obama pisses off enough of his core constituents make them look else where and if we are really lucky someone runs against him for the democrats' nomination.

Maximus
10-24-2011, 02:00 PM
You have to break the cycle at some point. I don't think I can bring myself to vote for Romney or Perry. I think the best scenario is that Obama pisses off enough of his core constituents make them look else where and if we are really lucky someone runs against him for the democrats' nomination.

Thats the reason we will be stuck with the current POS.:(

cstreu1026
10-24-2011, 02:11 PM
I don't know that Perry let alone Romney would be any better.

Blackballed
10-24-2011, 02:43 PM
This all dosent suprise me.

Take our guns huh? What guns?:lol:

RIXXX93GT
10-24-2011, 02:45 PM
I sold all my guns. Really I mean it.

Maximus
10-24-2011, 02:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DRAD-j8ObI

Interesting......

mad max
10-24-2011, 06:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DRAD-j8ObI

Interesting......

I think you hit it right on the head , i already feel like we live like this. Obama won because of all the new voters (Mexican and afro american) he got to sign up to vote. I pray they all have more important things to do next year, but they probably like his free handouts .

Sloney50
10-24-2011, 07:06 PM
I wonder who the Democrats are going to back in the next election. As our current President is a Fuck.

:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigthumb:bigt humb

93RedNotch
10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
I sold all my guns. Really I mean it.

WTF??? lol jk everyone has their decisions but id never part with my guns which brings me to my next opinion on the topic, there has never been a good president. they all lie, and the so the majority of morons that are ignorant (black people that wanted a black president, mexicans who wanted citizenship) will vote for them. Its one thing after another one persons/parties fault to the next. Bush "cheated" in florida? Obama lured in uneducated voters (notice who these people are, stereotypes aren't fantasy). no matter what it is, its something for one party or the other not for the better of the country. The government is the last thing i trust in this world, but i can always trust my colt to fire when the trigger is pulled. Letting the government tell you what you can and can't own, what you can and cant do with your life is like letting someone tell you what you can and can't do to your car, and telling you what colors you can and can't paint it. Without guns the government can pull a hitler or some other bullshit, pretty much anything they want. If some one wants to kill some one, they can. If you implement gun laws because guns "aren't practical". neither are knifes baseball bats, sport bikes, hammers, wrenches, pens, pencils. All of these items listed are weapons when used as weapons. If a murderer wants to murder and guns are illegal they will get a gun or use something legal. Herion is illegal and people do it all the time. The reason i have no trust in the government is mainly because of the JFK incident. My friends grandpa said that he already had millions of dollars so the government bribes didn't work on JFK. Makes sense? Any one with any sort of firearm knowledge knows a shot like that with a carcano and .22lr scope is nearly impossible to the TRAINED MARKSMAN. Then the man who kills lee harvy gets money wired anonymously to his bank account, knowing he would die from cancer, why not kill lee harvy for 50k for your family if your going to die in 3 months? This will be my first year to vote and I am not voting until a candidate that supports legalization of marijuana has a snowballs chance in hell at winning. Other than that our economy is going to get flushed down the toilet, the us dollar looses value all the time so spend it now on beer guns cars and dances at the club before your paper is worthless! I honestly plan on seeing the fall of america in my lifetime. I say this because %50 of my high school would make you guys loose it. I was suspended 10 days and attended a expulsion hearing for saying the "n" word. Nothing more, nothing less, just one word, "n****r". and a black kid overheard and hit me in the face multiple times. I did nothing but stand their to see how this would go down because I was curious myself. He was suspended 2 days for lashing out and hitting me in the face while i did nothing but say one word not even to him, i got 8 more days of suspension than him and was recommended for expulsion and he was called the victim to my parents and me (LMFAO)? What this social experiment taught me is that people are too sensitive and obsessed with "equality" in america that america isn't going to work. Saying the "n" word in todays society is worse than assaulting someone in the face with your hands. Talk about bs. Sorry for getting so off topic, I'm bored at the school library in-between classes.
just my .02

93RedNotch
10-27-2011, 05:47 PM
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/30kGd6/www.collegehumor.com/picture/6622432/gun-control-sign-calls-out-neighbors