PDA

View Full Version : Miami cop get pulled over by Florida state patrol

USMCPONY
10-31-2011, 11:23 PM
Hopefully not a repost. I'm posting from my phone so hopefully the link works.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=pnseE0E_hnc

foxbody
11-01-2011, 07:29 AM
your link doesn't work think this is the vid you were tryin to post though. : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yStiufMfIl0

jus helpin out, not tryin to jack your thread.

capri306rs
11-01-2011, 09:21 AM
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8y6HT5teTZ89290r

capri306rs
11-01-2011, 09:23 AM
My old cruiser's would have walked that florida cruiser for sure. Just saying,,lmao

sean
11-01-2011, 09:34 AM
Lol.. Whatever. Shes on a power trip.

capri306rs
11-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Lol.. Whatever. Shes on a power trip.

X's 2 sean.

sean
11-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Shes prob that cop that does the speed limit causing a back up because no one will pass her.

mustangboy
11-01-2011, 10:04 AM
I agree with her. A cop driving 120mph swerving in and out of traffic is a major accident waiting to happen. It would be one thing if the guy was in pursuit but to drive like that because he is late for work and even an off duty job at that. Dude should be cited and have his license suspended.

2Fast4You
11-01-2011, 12:22 PM
He just plain and simply thought he was above the law, he should permanetly be dismissed......................................... ............

dawsin94cobra
11-01-2011, 12:29 PM
Wow that's crazy!

2-8-1
11-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Abusing the badge because he was late for another job. Fire his sorry ass. Period. Props to the lady State Trooper for not giving special treatment.

Shes prob that cop that does the speed limit causing a back up because no one will pass her.

You mean the one that OBEYS THE LAW? OMG a cop that obeys the laws they enforce, what will we ever do?

Moody
11-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Doing 80 is one thing but a 120 is another.... I wonder if the vic would crumble like the focus. I hope the guy loses his job. She was in the right defending the public from a reckless driver that hapen to be a off duty cop

mad max
11-01-2011, 01:34 PM
I agree with the state trooper , we dont get a pass because we are late for a job and are speeding. I think she did the right thing. I kid with my friends at the osp all the time about this . Ive seen a few of them rolling out because they were late for a court apperance or something.

sean
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
You mean the one that OBEYS THE LAW? OMG a cop that obeys the laws they enforce, what will we ever do?[/QUOTE]

No my point there was they need to go a bit faster than the flow or the morons behind will be going 50 so they dont get any where near the cop. 120 is a bit excessive. kinda like your OMG.. Lol

furiouslyfaster
11-01-2011, 02:57 PM
I always wanted to see a cop get pulled over by a cop. I thought it was a myth. However that dude was flying and cops fly by me all the time and I wish I could just flip on some lights and pull them over.

INSANEBA
11-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Ahh the neverending cops versus regular guys battle lol. I'll go on record and say there are good in both, and douchebags in both. Just seems to be more so outnumbered in the douchebag department on the cop side of this comparison. No I'm not biased, one of my lifelong friends is a sheriffs dep. But heres a great example. Now that I think of it, 2 of my friends are deputy's now. One is still same ol Jesse, the other one became Officer Asshat overnight. So it's all on how the person reacts to that "power"...

Gearhead
11-01-2011, 04:53 PM
My old cruiser's would have walked that florida cruiser for sure. Just saying,,,lmao

Excopcar, they let you back again !!??

sean
11-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Excopcar, they let you back again !!??

ahhh herpies dont just go away.... Hes been good for a while now. We will see how long it lasts

INSANEBA
11-01-2011, 10:57 PM
^^^Lmao!!!!

Dirtyd0g
11-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Expecting police to lead by example...thats like telling your gd kids to stop f'n cussing, shut there sh*t holes and do what you mf'n tell em to.

Alan

sean
11-02-2011, 12:02 AM
Expecting police to lead by example...thats like telling your gd kids to stop f'n cussing, shut there sh*t holes and do what you mf'n tell em to.

Alan

lol effin a

capri306rs
11-02-2011, 02:13 PM
ahhh herpies dont just go away.... Hes been good for a while now. We will see how long it lasts

What a guy,, see you on facebook sean.:bigthumb

sean
11-02-2011, 04:09 PM
lol. that was funny and you know it. How many times have you been back now? We talked on facebook last year from time to time until you got stupid on there too. Feel free to say hi any old time brian.

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-02-2011, 08:29 PM
I agree with her. A cop driving 120mph swerving in and out of traffic is a major accident waiting to happen. It would be one thing if the guy was in pursuit but to drive like that because he is late for work and even an off duty job at that. Dude should be cited and have his license suspended.

Yep. He's not above the law just because he enforces it. If he were in pursuit then ok but just hauling ass without a reason is not OK. I pat her on the back for having the guts to do it.

beefcake
11-02-2011, 10:04 PM
I was surprised on the cuffs though

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-02-2011, 10:51 PM
I was surprised on the cuffs though

Yeah maybe a little, but that's probably proper procedure for arresting someone going 120mph. Any officers wanna chime in on that?

Black92LX
11-03-2011, 10:46 AM
Yeah maybe a little, but that's probably proper procedure for arresting someone going 120mph. Any officers wanna chime in on that?

Anyone getting arrested gets cuffed regardless.

2-8-1
11-03-2011, 01:34 PM
You mean the one that OBEYS THE LAW? OMG a cop that obeys the laws they enforce, what will we ever do?

No my point there was they need to go a bit faster than the flow or the morons behind will be going 50 so they dont get any where near the cop. 120 is a bit excessive. kinda like your OMG.. Lol[/QUOTE]

Use of excessive force!!!!! It's just that I just get tired of seeing people on this and other boards (not point fingers at individuals) bitching and moaning about cops getting away with illegal stuff, and here is someone complaining about them obeying the law. I feel the same as you (at times) but I like it when an LEO obeys the laws they enforce, it lets me know that THEY know they aren't above the law.

sean
11-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Excessive is bs. This was excessive. Most things I dont care about. They have their hands tied to much as it is.

Katmandu
11-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Lol.. Whatever. Shes on a power trip.I don't think so Sean. You have to consider the circumstances that led up this incident. She handled herself very Professionally and never lost control of herself or her emotions.

Katmandu
11-04-2011, 12:39 PM
Abusing the badge because he was late for another job. Fire his sorry ass. Period. Props to the lady State Trooper for not giving special treatment.

You mean the one that OBEYS THE LAW? OMG a cop that obeys the laws they enforce, what will we ever do?Exactly. :bigthumb

Katmandu
11-04-2011, 12:54 PM
I always wanted to see a cop get pulled over by a cop. I thought it was a myth. X2.

A few years ago, I used to be an Auxiliary OSP Trooper. One day, I was with a "Cubby" (Rookie Trooper) while we were sitting stationary along I-75. We were shooting lasar whenever he shot a car doing 90 MPH.

As he went to go pull out and give chase, we very quickly realized is was a fully marked Sheriff's cruiser out of Michigan. To my disappointment, the Cubby backed down and did not pursue them. I advised him to at least get on CB CH 9 and at least give him some shit! Which he did not.

I never said anything to him or anyone else (in the Dept) about this. I'm sure the Cubby was afraid of the politically mess that may have ensued.

Personally, I would have pulled them over and taken it from there.

There were (3) individuals in the car and most likely they were doing a prisoner transport/swap. NO excuse for exceeding the speed limit by 25 MPH and NOT even slowing down past another agencie's fully marked cruiser INSIDE that agencies own jurisdiction !