PDA

View Full Version : Stock Belt Length

furiouslyfaster
11-01-2011, 02:51 PM
hey guys just thought I would ask you guys I already asked Jesse Stangman and not that I don't trust him just wanting to double check before I make the purchase but what is the length of a stock 94 Mustang Gt Serpentine belt with factory a/c and smog pump and all that crap? Like I said I trust jesse (he has never steered me wrong before :))and I will probably get what he said to get but before I spend the cash just wanted to double check.

Stangman
11-01-2011, 03:28 PM
Mehhhh... I see how it is! LOL its all good. Back when I bought my belt I dont recall there ever being two different ones.... but, heck thats been a long time.

Either way, your tensioner will take up for a 1" difference in belt length.

jktruckin06
11-01-2011, 03:39 PM
105.5 is all i could come up with.

furiouslyfaster
11-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Mehhhh... I see how it is!

I knew you would be the first to post lol. I will prolly go with the 105.5 and probably get the gatorback belt just looking for the best deal online. I think I will probably go ahead and pick up a tensioner from ebay found a goodyear one for 55 shipped new.

Stangman
11-01-2011, 07:20 PM
I knew you would be the first to post lol.

I just happened to get on the forum while I was in the restroom lol

furiouslyfaster
11-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Nice man real nice. I wish I had the parts I needed now today looks like the best day to do it, but I still haven't ordered the belt and the tensioner yet. Lacking motivation, cold weather does that to me.

Stangman
11-02-2011, 08:59 AM
Does the opposite to me. Weather gets cold, I get the itch to work on cars..... but its too cold to work on em!

furiouslyfaster
11-02-2011, 12:44 PM
I think I am just feeling lazy this week to be honest after putting a roof on my house I need a weekend off. lol

Stangman
11-02-2011, 01:37 PM
LOL true. So you can tell Amy next time you work on the car, that you literally put a roof over her head, LOL

furiouslyfaster
11-03-2011, 08:27 AM
Yea no kidding glad you will back me up on this. Now I need a roof over mine when I work on my vehicles lol. I think we are going to look into some prices of a garage this winter and I hope to have one being built this spring. Her cousin owns tecumseh buildings so might see what deal he can get us and maybe look into a kit idk. Rather pay to have one build in a short period of time instead of spend a few months doing one myself.

Stangman
11-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Owns Tecumsah huh? Think I could get a deal on a storage unit?

furiouslyfaster
11-04-2011, 10:23 AM
Heck if I know maybe if he is nice enough to get me a deal on a garage lol