pegasus
11-28-2011, 11:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoDAt3zVEFU

Gstang117
11-29-2011, 12:02 AM
Fuckin Autozone...

setty2706
11-29-2011, 06:55 PM
That is some of the best things i heard in a long time....

We all have wanted to say alot of that stuff before lol

" WE DECIDED WE ARE NO LONGER GOING TO SELL CHEVY PARTS" "CHEVY SUCKS"

mustang_gt88
11-29-2011, 07:05 PM
some funny shit

setty2706
11-29-2011, 07:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph39TSAPVug&NR=1

3:50 mark lol.....

85_SS_302_Coupe
11-29-2011, 07:38 PM
Wow i hope there wasn't really someone named Bob at that one store or he probably got his ass kicked and had no idea why.

Blackout
11-29-2011, 07:46 PM
Thats the reason I use the internet, to see if they sell it and see their stock. Most of the time I don't even buy my parts from them even if they are the cheapest. I use KOI, O'reily and sometime Advance Auto. Auto Zone seems to employ all the rejects that don't know there ass form a whole in the ground ... They just piss me off when calling alone! lol.

Ex. I went there not to long ago for a set of brake pads for a 81 Monty and just gave the guy the part number. He then kept asking me what size engine and alot of other stupid shit.... Crazy! :)

Even though this was just a prank calls from wires being crossed, It wouldn't surprise me if the employees really did this...lol

Dirtyd0g
11-29-2011, 09:32 PM
I have found in other parts of the world autozone is completely different around here it's the same old crap. I have had a few run ins like that one for example went something like this.
me: I need a part number xxxxx 180 t-stat
az emplyee: what does it fit
Me: doesn't matter
az: I need to enter a vehicle
me: 01 mustang
az: that will not work
me: I didn't ask your opinion
az: I can't sell it to you
me: get the manager
az: he won't sell it to you either
me: get the manager
5 min later of similar nonsense manager hands it to me and I go to the register
Alan

svtmofo
11-29-2011, 10:51 PM
Im a Manager at Autozone. Yes we have our fair share of special people,but you cant judge everyone that works at Autozone by a few bad experiences. If you dealt with all the "different" people that came through you would understand why we ask for an application and or engine size. Seems if you give us the part number for a part,we give it to you, for some reason it doesnt fit, you come back to us and act like its our fault for giving you the wrong part. just an example, but there is a reason for alot of the things we do.

Dirtyd0g
11-29-2011, 11:28 PM
I usually have to deal with a manager to get anywhere, and on that note I don't get different treatment from most advance or O'reilly employees and the only Napa I deal with is in williamsburg where they are all seasoned parts guys not after school parts kids. Once I get to a manager I usually get what I need. The kids at autozone on 28 have given me some grief over a few things, Mt.Orab I don't seem to have those problems. Like anything else you can't judge people by their profession.
Alan

pegasus
11-30-2011, 12:19 AM
thats why you find out whos not a dumb F and ask for them everytime,
theres 2 guys at lebanon advanced that as soon as I walk in the door they ask me wich year t-bird do I need parts for now if there not working that day I just turn around and come back the next day