PDA

View Full Version : Contour dual fan

SCHMUCKINGHAM
12-19-2011, 04:16 PM
Looking for a good shape contour fan for my Fox, gonna give one of these a try before I go out and buy something expensive.

5.0calypso93lx
12-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Looking for a good shape contour fan for my Fox, gonna give one of these a try before I go out and buy something expensive.

TonyT on here has several of them. Also, that JLT guy has a Mark 8 fan too for $40. I would run one of those before I ever ran one of the aftermarket ones.

SCHMUCKINGHAM
12-19-2011, 04:32 PM
TonyT on here has several of them. Also, that JLT guy has a Mark 8 fan too for $40. I would run one of those before I ever ran one of the aftermarket ones.

Like I said I want to try one of these out, never used one. Have a clearance issue and what I hear these are also fairly slim fitting.

Still looking to get that pump from you, if you can ship it that would be best for me.

5.0calypso93lx
12-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Like I said I want to try one of these out, never used one. Have a clearance issue and what I hear these are also fairly slim fitting.

Still looking to get that pump from you, if you can ship it that would be best for me.

Hit TonyT up then, he has a few. The contour fan is very thin, that's what I use.

I can ship the pump, let me try and get some pics tonight.

SCHMUCKINGHAM
12-19-2011, 04:45 PM
Hit TonyT up then, he has a few. The contour fan is very thin, that's what I use.

I can ship the pump, let me try and get some pics tonight.

I will and I will PM you my number if it helps