PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN DODGE CUMMINS 3500

50dan
01-13-2012, 08:54 PM
This is my sisters neighbor. Good people. Please help look for this...

http://dayton.craigslist.org/wan/2769684116.html

SMOKE
01-13-2012, 08:57 PM
What a punk. Looks like a sissy to me....

http://cincymugshots.com/uploads/1446545.jpg

mustang_gt88
01-13-2012, 09:06 PM
That guy is going to be someones bitch, grand theft

50dan
01-13-2012, 09:37 PM
Hopefully this guy gets raped in jail and the truck is found in one piece. Thanks people for any help.

redfirepearlgt
01-13-2012, 09:39 PM
^^^ ( in ref to pic in Smoke comment) Scary how he looks somewhat like a young Ned Beatty. (Deliverance)

2Kblacksleeper
01-13-2012, 11:24 PM
I was thinking more like bill doetree, king of the hill. Lol

Evolved
01-14-2012, 01:08 AM
I will post this on Ohio coal rollers site.

capri306rs
01-14-2012, 01:13 AM
Sounds like old boy is gonna get a beat down when caught!

mustangboy
01-14-2012, 09:10 AM
Out of curiosity how does he know that guy stole it and why in the hell after he stole it would he be calling the guy he stole the truck from. Im just always amazed how dumb some criminals are

cobradon
01-14-2012, 10:30 AM
Out of curiosity how does he know that guy stole it and why in the hell after he stole it would he be calling the guy he stole the truck from. Im just always amazed how dumb some criminals are

Seems like their is more to the story.:popcorn:

heyitsmepugsley
01-14-2012, 10:47 AM
theres gotta be more to the story but either way a theif is a theif.

50dan
01-14-2012, 12:42 PM
The truck was for sale. This guy came to buy the truck. He paid with a personal check with bank verified funds (yes stupid on sellers part but he was too trusting) Then, the check defaults because the funds that were in the bank account were from a stolen credit card that was cash advanced into the account! So this guy does not have the title to the truck and paid for it with a stolen credit card more or less.

Steves LX
01-14-2012, 01:15 PM
Sounds like this isn't his first rodeo.

cobradon
01-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Some people try harder to think of ways to steal things,and do people wrong then get a job and be a productive citizen.I hope u catch his ass and get your truck back.... :AR15:

mad max
01-14-2012, 07:59 PM
I agree with steves lx , doesnt sound like the first time or the last time if he isnt caught.

Rick93coupe
01-14-2012, 08:25 PM
He's going to "federal, pound him in the ass prison"!

SMOKE
01-14-2012, 10:03 PM
He had 3 mug shots on that website. He has been in trouble before. Somebody just needs to kick the crap out him to "help" him learn his lesson!

Katmandu
01-16-2012, 03:04 PM
This is my sisters neighbor. Good people. Please help look for this...

http://dayton.craigslist.org/wan/2769684116.htmlThey need a lot more details to help catch this punk.

Where exactly was it stolen from ?

More pics of that truck would help out.

I'll post this up on www.dieseltruckresource.com and www.dieselstop.com.

50dan
01-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Stolen from Cincinnati, Ohio in the White Oak area.

bestracing
01-16-2012, 05:19 PM
Some more info on this loser.....

Holy crap... where to start.

If any of you came from the other website owned by Paul Fricker, you may be aware of this clown's past shenanigans. He was talking it up about a bunch of "pro return" gear that he had for sale.... which he never actually had in his possession. There was some major trouble brewing between him and another member in Boston, MA, regarding the payment for a set of pads that were never shipped or received. I intervened as I know Craig from local leagues and pick up games, trying to make sure that the other member did get either the pads or money as promised. At the time, Craig was facing some pretty serious charges, including mail fraud, etc. Suffice it to say I was a bit shocked, as the Craig I knew up to that point had a lot of "stories" and I could see him lying about knowing "so and so" in order to come across as a guy with lots of contacts, etc... trying to impress everybody and just ephing it up and not being able to do as he promised.

Since that time, I believe the other member was compensated fully for a refund, and Craig hasn't been around much here in Cincinnati.

Fast forward to this evening. While waiting to play in another league game, I struck up a conversation with one of the hockey moms whose son plays on a couple of teams that I fill in with regularly. Her son has known Craig for about four years, as Craig was a senior in HS when her son Alex was a freshman. They both played on Elder's HS varsity team.

Alex skates out pretty well, and is by local standards an above average goalie. He has some decent gear, and has let Craig borrow it occasionally when we needed a sub goalie at Indian Hill.

Well, tonite changed everything I thought I ever knew about Craig Rehage. Here is what I discovered in talking to Alex's mom:

1) Craig recently sold Alex's hockey gear... ALL of his goalie gear... to two different PIAS here in Cincinnati. They were able to recover all but the skates, and had to BUY IT BACK from PIAS.

2) Craig has OPEN ACCOUNTS at both of these PIAS locations, and has frequently brought in used gear, most often "pro return sticks"... nice, one piece composites... for resale.

3) The remainder of Alex's gear was recently discovered in a wooded lot, two blocks away from a relative's house of Alex. Bag intact, Alex's jerseys inside with his name on them.

4) When presented with the evidence thus far, Craig said that Alex had authorized him to sell his gear. The detective could do nothing at that point as neither party could prove the other had or had not given permission or acted criminally. He gave the detective the same bull**** story about "playing pro hockey" and "working for various teams as an equipment manager".

5) Craig has already racked up a F4 charge of false charges against a police officer. He had a run in with a corrections officer ( I don't know for what ) and decided to "get even". He wrote letters TO HIS OWN GIRLFRIEND at the time, signing the officer's name. These were letters of harassment and ill-intent... threatening letters. Upon the girlfriend becoming scared of what the officer might do to her, Craig suggested she press charges against the officer for harassment. She did. Once the officials figured out what was going on, Craig was found guilty and was placed on probation.

I have the investigating officer's information and will be contacting him Monday regarding his case. Craig is to appear in court Monday with regards to the current case of selling gear that he has "stolen". I will also be contacting the Fricker site member that had the issue with the pads he bought from Craig a year ago and never received. At the time, there was a Clermont detective and the Postmaster General involved in the matter. Charges were never filed as the member dropped the case once he was paid in full for his refund.

I may be called as a character witness to his related behavior, as will the Dayton Bomber's head coach and/or owner, since Craig appears to have also sold some of their equipment in the past ( sticks, etc. ). I have no idea what happened to the original pads that he used to wear when playing net... that were allegedly the property of the Bombers for the back up goalie. In any event, he wore them for many games, and they were never to have left the Dayton Bombers arena.

I can't wait to help slam the cuffs on this moron.

Cool web site -->http://www.bustedmugshots.com/ohio/cincinnati/craig-rehage/27646201

bestracing
01-16-2012, 05:58 PM
A little more history -

10/5/2007 - ATTEMPT (MAKING FALSE ALARM 2917-32A3 R.C.) 2923-02 ORCN
5/31/2008 - ATTEMPT 2923-02 ORCN
3/1/2011 - 2 counts, THEFT 2913-02A2 ORCN
9/7/2011 - 3 counts, MISUSE OF CREDIT CARDS M1F4 2913-21 ORCN
12/29/2011 - FORGERY 2913-31 ORCN - UNAUTHORIZED USE OF VEHCLEM1F4 2913-03 ORCN - THEFT M1F5 2913-02 ORCN

Katmandu
01-16-2012, 08:58 PM
Some more info on this loser.....

Here's a lot more (including the stuff above)!

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1540721&page=14

This dude is a MAJOR league thug!

Bottom line. Never, ever, ever accept a Check from ANYONE! I won't even accept a Check from my own mother! No joke! :bigthumb

Katmandu
01-16-2012, 09:09 PM
OMG!! :eek:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=1540721&page=11

RevengeonRehage

Edited: 12/27/11 1:08 PM

Who am I? Just a friend... but this friend might be your new best friend if you dislike Craig Rehage as much as I do.

This story deals with when I dealt with him as an aspiring football equipment manager.

In 2010 I joined a team in Cincinnati working equipment. It is then that I met Rehage. At first I thought he was just a decent 23 year old kid wanting to make it. But then slowly I noticed a lot of bull**** about him. For starters, he would send players, even his own stepbrother, to bully and harass me. He would put me on the stupidest tasks, and yet do nothing but stand in between the benches during games. He began lying constantly about "well we only need you for home games" which makes it a good thing that the league championship game was here in Cincinnati, and I decided to forget about everything that happened while drowning in the euphoria of helping to bring a championship to Cincinnati.

In September of 2010, I get a phone call, supposedly from Kansas City... it was from him, announcing he was in San Diego as a member of the San Diego Chargers staff, and he was sitting in a locker room at Arrowhead Stadium waiting on the Chargers to get back from in after playing the Chiefs. Of course, even I know that in the NFL phones are not allowed anywhere around team facilities during the course of a game. But I decided to continue letting him play his games.

Then in October of 2010, Craig had been "appointed" head equipment manager for a team further south, and decided to bring me along for the ride. Had I known what would happen then, I would never have let him do that to me. He would pretend to be nice and let me in on decisions knowing that I have more legit management experience on my pinky than he ever really had to begin with. But again came the stupid assignments like videotaping games. Crock of s***. A series of events occurred that I was not happy with. The first one I will explain later. The second one involves him screwing me and a few of his friends out of Bengals tickets.

In January, I was amazingly kicked off the staff with the Kentucky team, with no explanation. Suddenly, Craig calls with a job offer for us with the Seattle Seahawks, which required a stopover for an indoor season in Oklahoma City. I figured it was legit and packed bags. So then Craig decides, as I found out later, to steal money from my bank account, then steal personal information to pirate my mother's account to the point of suspension. His rouse: so we can have a joint account funded by his aunt in Georgia.

It was at this time that I began to ask questions, and asked and asked and asked more. All he said to me was "your good your good I got it taken care of your good"... WRRRONNNNG! Instead, he kept telling lies... the best ones were when he told everyone his uncle owned Under Armour and that he would have papers together to have UA sponsor Cincinnati, Kentucky and Oklahoma City... lies which I pretty much knew, but didnt say a word about because by this time I just wanted him to keep digging his own grave.

Nonetheless, I believed him, and I honestly thought everything was fine up until February. Craig roused me and a whole bunch of staff, including the team owner, into going to Dallas for the Super Bowl, which his favorite team the Steelers was playing in, on the guise that he knew Ben Rothlisberger personally. After duping our boss into paying for all of us to get drunk AND paying $300 for a steak dinner, we come to find out that Craig played all of us. His cover up was our tickets were fake. This after we got to the stadium and walked for miles, and then Craig ditching all of us. Needless to say, he knew I had something on him.

So what does he do in response? He begins playing against the emotions of a staffer by claiming a friend of his was pregnant with his child and that they were going to move together to Oklahoma. He turns this staffer against me using both my ex girlfriend and my then girlfriend as bait. After returning to OKC, I was dumped at the doorstep of this couple who I honestly thought liked me being around, but then within a week had been fed the same Kool-Aid Craig had given me. I can not begin to tell you the hell I suffered at their hands.

Valentines Day 2011- The wife discovered Craig's lies, but it was too late. She believed I had a part in it and would not even hear what I had to say. So she calls the Chargers, the Seahawks and even the Cincinnati Bengals asking about him, and getting into the lies. Had she asked me about it, I would have spilled the beans. Craig had attempted the day before to sneak me out of town, but left me high and dry at the Greyhound, only to return to people thinking I had lied to their faces. Craig had gotten to them. Finally, the owner, having discovered Craig's ruse himself, gave me the chance to talk to him, and then we put a plan together where I would go home and leave Craig to wallow in the mess he made. Before I left the arena that night, I discovered the coach of the team had financed his part in this and started hunting Craig down demanding money. Others had done the same. But tell this to the couple which sheltered me. I will not tell you what was said between me and those two, but needless to say it was the most embarrassing and humiliating 18 hours of my life.

The lady had also decided to have me kicked out of town by force and through humiliation, so the next day she decided to force answers out of me knowing all she had to do was nicely ask me... she is such a coward that she had the staffer whose emotions were played lock me with him in the equipment office and begin interrogating me about Craig. I spilled the beans about what I knew. It stopped when the owner of the team busted in and we used my laptop to get me the hell out of there... the lady came in and accused me of not even bringing her into the talk, thereby yelling at me until I got out of there. But I didnt care... the trap was set, and by the time Craig knew of any of the lies I exposed, a few days had passed and I was safely tucked away in my house in Cincinnati, which I can assure you was warmer and nicer than the air matress I was forced into in OKC.

Craig had then began to try to trick me into using another stolen credit card to get him home. His only problem was I kept using the wrong informaton on purpose. He was on his own. When he returned, he was arrested for "Theft beyond the scope of consent"... the credit card used was that of a formed Cincinnati teammate. naughty, naughty...

Later on, after calls from all three sides, it was determined that Craig planned to point the finger at me for everything. He told the Kentucky side that I was going to return to Cincinnati with everything needed to destroy the Kentucky team, which was mismanaged from the start, among other things I found out across the nation.

I have all but filed restraining orders against this S.O.B. Thankfully, he is smart enough to know that I have stuck with my threats of restraint and police. He is not to contact me in any way, or visit my house, or talk to any of my friends, or face handcuffs after I call the cops. He has also since racked up further charges of credit card misuse.

If you ever find yourself associated with this guy, do yourself a favor and sever those ties IMMEDIATELY! This is my testimony to his lies and deceit. He is a dangerous human being and his actions disgust me, and if you fall for it and play along, than you are just as bad as he is. I learned that lesson the hard way.