PDA

View Full Version : Job Openings Class A CDL Positions

Chunk94GT
02-15-2012, 05:38 PM
The company I work for has 2 positions open which is really rare. The positions are nights 4p to 4a Gas Hauler. The position requires class A cdl Hazmat tanker endorsements. 4 Years clean safe driving, Tanker experience perferred but will train the right people. One of the positions is in Lebanon, and the other is in Erlanger. The Lebanon position is a rotating schedule you will work 1 weekend a month and have Fri and Sat of two weekends and sat sun off one weekend and also work one 6 day week. The erlanger is tues and weds off. The pay varies depends on how hard you wanna work but I made 63k my first year home everyday and worked no extra days. Really laid back company to work for, we are like a family all get along but it is the fuel industry so it can get stressful and crazy, but all part of the job. We work all conditions Rain Snow Cold Heat, regardless conditions we work. If it sounds like something your are interested in I will answer any questions you have and if you PM me I will give you the link to put in a application. I really don't want to post names in the open cause its not my position to.

Thanks
-Josh

SN95N/A
02-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Nice what's the company name I work for lykins probably seen u all in the terminals.

Chunk94GT
02-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Nice what's the company name I work for lykins probably seen u all in the terminals.

You guys haul alot of our work. Whats your name I probably know you.

SN95N/A
02-16-2012, 10:34 AM
John wolf is my father I'm sure u know him but my names mike wolf.

Chunk94GT
02-18-2012, 05:07 AM
John wolf is my father I'm sure u know him but my names mike wolf.

It doesn't sound familiar but I know alot of guys by there face or truck. My name is Josh Vaughn I'm sure you figured out who I work with my previous comment. I work nights and every weekend for now. We have probably meet and talked before.