PDA

View Full Version : tristate area mustang shirt 2012

jktruckin06
02-26-2012, 05:14 PM
Alright. Any guys or gals on here that are good designers come up with a tristate area mustang shirt. Post up pictures of your design in this thread and if there is interest shown in this thread one or more design can be picked and shirts made.

Per the bosses, no mention of sbz. If they want to get on board then that would be great.

If people really want shirts, here's your chance to have something cool by spring. With a one side screen printed quality t shirt I am very confident I could get shirts shipped for 12 a piece.

The way paying and shipping would work is.... once a design is chosen, an order date will be picked. People will pay up front then the shirts would be shipped a day or two after the order date.

jktruckin06
02-26-2012, 05:28 PM
I just thought of something else that would look cool... have all the local speed shops logos at the bottom of the back...

So Adam@s&m, rob at rogue, nxcoupe, maximize and anyone else that might want to get in on it leave some feedback in this thread... free advertising can't be bad right?

mustang_gt88
02-26-2012, 05:31 PM
Im down I will try and come up with some designs

draggin50
02-27-2012, 02:50 AM
I'm still wanting a SBZ shirt! Guess they are hard to come by nowadays?

408COUPE
02-27-2012, 09:49 AM
i will see what i can come up with