PDA

View Full Version : 95 Cobra

347sc
03-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Read the ad completely before emailing.
I got the car from a member and it was apart so I put it together to find out that it has some issue in the short block. The car runs and drives but it will smoke under high vacuume conditions like engine braking and when you come to a red light. Leak down on the number 4 cylinder will blow air out of the valve cover.
The Car is rebuilt title due to theft recovery. It does not have the Ford vin on the dash as it was issued a North Carolina vin and has a North Carolina vin tag. This means it was recovered,rebuilt and inspected in NC and is titled as such. With that being said if you are looking for a stock Cobra or one to restore this is probably not it.

F303 cam,new oil pump It has Pro Comp cast iron heads with 1.94 1.60 valves 1.6 motorsport roller rockers, Explorer intake thats been painted black wrinkle coat 75mm throttle body,CAI, tall motorsport style valve covers also in black wrinkle coat. Ac delete
smog pump delete. bbk shortie headers and off road H pipe, flowmaster mufflers dumped at rea axle.

The chassis has the following
Front
tubular K member
Adjustable coil over struts
Adjustable Caster/camber plates
Cobra brakes with cross drilled rotors
18x9 03 Cobra style wheels with 275/30 18

Rear
Mega bite jr upper and lower control arms
4.10 gear with Eaton diff and aluminum girdle
cross drilled rotors
18x10 03 Cobra style wheels will need tires has 1 335/30 18

Battery in trunk with aluminum box optima red top
msd shift light
Stock T5 trans

exterior
Cowl hood(needs painted,have paint)
Front bumpers also needs paint
Steeda wing
Black pearl paint
It has a non cobra trunk lid as it has a 3rd brake light in trunk lid

Interior
interior was switched to v6 style due to theft recovery
all billett knobs and switches
alpine cd player
power windows
power locks
keyless entry
If you want to argue the car isn't a cobra don't bother posting. It is titled as a cobra and was inspected and supplied the vin by the state of nc . It's a mustang with a ton of parts and will make a nice street strip car.
$4500 firm, I'm still driving it and if it breaks it's still $4500

Again the car was a theft recovery, alot of the parts are switched out and was not put back to stock specs.

347sc
03-11-2012, 10:10 PM
Here are some pics