PDA

View Full Version : Golfing with Obama

rpppaprp
04-01-2012, 12:33 PM
One day Obama was playing a round of golf and he was slicing every tee shot. He asked the caddy if he knew what might be causing it. The caddy said "There is a piece of shit on the end of the club". Obama lifted his club to inspect the club face and the caddy says "No sir. Its on the other end".

87stangbbb
04-01-2012, 12:56 PM
lmfao thats hilarious

Rick93coupe
04-01-2012, 02:44 PM
Hahaha, that's wrong.

Gene
04-01-2012, 03:42 PM
Meh.

If you're going to do an Obama joke (or any joke for that matter), make it one that you can't replace his name with someone else's and it supports/offends another group.

Example:

One day George Bush was playing a round of golf and he was slicing every tee shot. He asked the caddy if he knew what might be causing it. The caddy said "There is a piece of shit on the end of the club". Bush lifted his club to inspect the club face and the caddy says "No sir. Its on the other end".

One day Mike Brown was playing a round of golf and he was slicing every tee shot. He asked the caddy if he knew what might be causing it. The caddy said "There is a piece of shit on the end of the club". Mike Brown lifted his club to inspect the club face and the caddy says "No sir. Its on the other end".

One day Nancy Pelosi was playing a round of golf and he was slicing every tee shot. She asked the caddy if he knew what might be causing it. The caddy said "There is a piece of shit on the end of the club". Pelosi lifted her club to inspect the club face and the caddy says "No sir. Its on the other end".

Try harder next time. There are plenty of good Obama jokes out there. Why waste bandwidth with a lame, generic one?

rpppaprp
04-01-2012, 08:34 PM
Sorry dude. Next time i will pm the joke to you first for your approval. Please accept my appology and i promise it wont happen again.

rpppaprp
04-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Meh.

If you're going to do an Obama joke (or any joke for that matter), make it one that you can't replace his name with someone else's and it supports/offends another group.

Example:

Try harder next time. There are plenty of good Obama jokes out there. Why waste bandwidth with a lame, generic one?

Next time instead of using Obamas name i will use your name.

1baddlx
04-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Next time instead of using Obamas name i will use your name.
Damn junior you can't seem to do anything right LOL

rpppaprp
04-01-2012, 10:06 PM
I know. Hey, does your brother still race?

1baddlx
04-02-2012, 04:30 AM
Yeah he is going to run at brushcreek motorsports this year I believe.