PDA

View Full Version : Need Tires Installed on Wheels in Springboro/Middletown Area

CNTLOSE
04-04-2012, 09:12 PM
I bought some new rims for our '96 Grand Cherokee and set of used wheels and tires from a buddy. I need the tires dismounted from the old wheels and mounted on the new wheels. Also would like to have weights mounted on inside of wheel when balanced...if that matters. Also would prefer it be the type of machine that does not touch the wheel...or whatever the type is for nice wheels and not just steel ones.

I know Tire Discounters and such will do it, but they want over $20 a tire/wheel. So I am looking for someone or some company that can do it at a reasonable cost.

Thanks for any imput!

Rich
04-05-2012, 05:50 AM
Call Mike at Grismer Tire in Springboro. He is on this board as "Tireguy". Mike is a super nice guy and will set you up and treat you fairly.

mrstang-gt-46
04-05-2012, 08:51 AM
walmart.........

CNTLOSE
04-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Call Mike at Grismer Tire in Springboro. He is on this board as "Tireguy". Mike is a super nice guy and will set you up and treat you fairly.

Thanks...I knew we had someone here that worked there but I could not remember his name.

However...I read this post too late. I was able to find a Firestone in Centerville that will do it for $7 a wheel so I already scheduled an appointment for that and an alignment.