PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else need bolts/hardware? Placing a boltdepot.com order

5.0calypso93lx
04-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Just curious if anyone else was needing any nuts, bolts, hardware etc from boltdepot.com. I'm about to place an order on a bunch of stuff I need and the shipping cost is higher than my actual order. I understand why it is, but I was wondering if anyone else needed to place an order, preferably on the eastside so we could split the shipping.

And before anyone asks I don't have the time and gas to drive all over town looking for exactly what I need and Fastenal only sells in bulk. And if I don't really know you I'd appreciate the money for your order through paypal ahead of time so I'm not stuck with money out of my pocket on parts I don't need. I think many could vouch that I'm not out to hose anyone, especially for a couple of bucks on some bolts lol.

I live in New Richmond, frequent Milford and work in the Winton Hill area so as long as we can meetup around those areas we should be golden.

Link for reference.

http://www.boltdepot.com/

FYI, shipping for my order was about $13 so as long as it's not going to be too much heavier the shipping should be the same so that's the cost we'd be splitting.

bkstang95
04-11-2012, 01:02 PM
Just curious if anyone else was needing any nuts

Did you check mama's purse first?! :lol:

5.0calypso93lx
04-11-2012, 01:08 PM
Did you check mama's purse first?! :lol:

Funny you should talk! :lol: You'll see :flipoff:

bkstang95
04-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Oh I checked mine at the door about 9 months ago! :lol:

Jeff88coupe
04-11-2012, 03:47 PM
I always just go to cincinnati fastener behind cincy spped for any thing I can't get at my local Ace store.

Mbubby61
04-11-2012, 03:52 PM
Pm sent, I might need some metric eyebolts...