PDA

View Full Version : dish network

akagreg3
04-13-2012, 01:01 PM
So my dish network has been out for 4 days now, no service at all, I called them yesterday and told them what was going on, tech tells me he can't fix it from there I have to have a tech come out, tech can't be there till Sunday their is a 95$ service call charge to fix there service that I'm not receiving and signed a contact to receive, lol long story short do not get dishnetwork, IV sent them a email explaining I am not going to honor the contact by paying them any more money for a service I am not receiving, when there not honoring the contact and provided the service, order time Warner yesterday, i was going to go with cable anyway since we got cable internet, i was just trying to wait out my contact with dish, think i had 11 months left lol to buy them out is only 175$ so for another 80$ bucks for what they wanted for the service call i could just by them out and get this big stupid dish out of my front yard, yup right in my front yard cause the lazy ass tech didnt want to clime hes fatass up on the roof, i am putting the word out about dish"":eek:

cstreu1026
04-13-2012, 04:18 PM
I've had them all and trust me Dish is not the worst when it comes to customer service.

Goldenpony
04-13-2012, 07:08 PM
I love me some TV! I've had Dish. I've had Direct TV and I've had (and have) Warner Cable. Both Satellite providers sucked big time. Hated them both. Time Warner isn't perfect, but I like it orders of magnitude over the satellite services. Dish was probably the worst. :popcorn:

331lx
04-13-2012, 07:24 PM
I've had dish for 3yrs and not a single issue. Lucky me maybe Idk

akagreg3
04-14-2012, 03:01 PM
i had cable for years and got stuck with a huge bill i could not pay by a ex girlfriend, so last year i was having a super bowl party and a tree fall on the line a bout 2 days before the party well dish was the only one could have service by the super bowl, that how i ended up with dish.