PDA

View Full Version : My fist Kill

rtvickers
04-18-2012, 06:24 AM
This is what I consider my first kill in the Cobra. All the others were just people wanting to see and hear it moving out. I was on 275 around Wards Corner heading towards the 32 Eastgate area around 9:15pm lastnight. A guy on a bike makes his way next to me. I couldnt tell exactly what kind of bike it was. It was a blue and white crotch rocket. Couldnt tell what kind or size. The first time he pulled up I wasnt sure if he was messing with me or not. So we had a clean shot so I took off and left him sitting. So he pulls back up again. I rolled my passenger side window down to hear if he down shifted. He sure did. So at 80mph I down shifted to 3rd. Again we had another clean shot. I waited for him to take off. He did and I pretty much walked away from him. I let out of it in 5th and I was about 145mph and he was in my rear mirror. Now I dont know if something was wrong with his bike or what. Or maybe he didnt know how to ride. Not sure but Id say if he was giving it all he had, thats a pretty good kill on a bike. He pulled up next to me and gave me the thumbs up. So I slowed down. By that time we were between Milford and 32. I was getting off at the 32 exit and seen a cop do a u turn in the median. I think he was going after him. I hope not. He had taken off a head of me after I got in the slow lane. It looked like he had on one of those helmets with the Mohawk on it and a blue and white jacket. I went to Meijer and then to UDF. When I was in UDF I think I seen him go by on old 74. Not sure I couldnt see that far in the dark. But it was a guy on a bike with a Mohawk giving it hell. I hope he made it home clean.:rockon: