PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Mustang GT 331 C.I. with C4 Mini-Tubbed

mustangrodtp
04-30-2012, 11:34 PM
Up for sale. I have a rust free 90 Mustang. It started life as a 4 cyl, but has the full GT treatment. Blue/with BLK interior. Brand new carpet, headliner, and Corbeau Seats. Brand new tig welded 6-point MS roll bar. Rear end is all new. 33 spline Moser Axles and Spool, 4.10 gear with girdle, 5/8" stud kit, 9" ends, cut 1.5" on each side, 15" by 10" New Weld Magnums on the rear, Brand New Aerospace Brakes on the rear, Torque Boxes welded solid, UPR adjustable upper control arms, Brand new offset Wolfe Racecraft adjustable molly lower control arms, Brand New Strange 10-way adjustable coil-over shocks on the rear. Brand New Flaming River manual steering rack. The list goes on and on and on... I paid $2000 just to have the mini-tub job done. They used Team Z tubs.

The motor is 331 cubic inch. Stock filled block. TFS twisted wedge heads, TFS stage 2 cam, TFS Intake, TFS plate adjustable NOS kit, 4340 Eagle Crank, Eagle H-Beam Rods, SRP 10-1 Pistons, Runs on 93 octane, SCT piggy back chip on the stock ECU, 30 lb. Injectors, 73mm C&L mass-air, 70mm throttle body. Car went 10.20 in 1/4" mile on 150 shot of the sauce. Have the time-slip from before all of the chassis work.

Transmission is a C4 with reverse pattern manual valve body. (NO Transbrake)

Have receipts for all of the new parts. Car has a Skinny Kid Aluminum Wing and fiberglass back to the window cowl hood. Could use some bodywork, and a paint job. Just depends on how nice you want it. I was gonna go all out on this one. Just lost interest. I planned to run it in NMRA/NMCA true steet class. So it is absolutely STREETABLE!!:bigthumb

Call or Text 941-225-3250
Asking $12,000 (may do some trading)

motox159
05-01-2012, 09:10 AM
Nice car man. Wish I had the funds! GLWS!

mustangrodtp
05-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Motor Pic Added:eek:

mustangrodtp
05-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Comes with (2) bottles. One will be full. Both have NX liguid filled pressure gauges.:rockon:

mustangrodtp
05-08-2012, 09:49 PM
Please remove thread. I decided to keep this one:eek:

Rob
05-11-2012, 05:03 PM
just wanted to make it clear that you did not pay 2k for just a mini tub, you paid 2k for mini tub, narrowing and completely rebuilding a 8.8, welding and plating upper and lower torque boxes, weld on coilover mounts and put it all together, redoing rear brake lines, setup of rear brakes... plus cut out old cage at no charge and fixed water pump ect....

mustangrodtp
05-12-2012, 12:26 AM
And let me tell you u did a sweet job. I didn't mention your name in my ad by the way and I wasn't trying to be specific about the $2000.00. I was including parts and everything else.

Maximus
05-12-2012, 12:52 AM
just wanted to make it clear that you did not pay 2k for just a mini tub, you paid 2k for mini tub, narrowing and completely rebuilding a 8.8, welding and plating upper and lower torque boxes, weld on coilover mounts and put it all together, redoing rear brake lines, setup of rear brakes... plus cut out old cage at no charge and fixed water pump ect....

WTF!??! You wanted to charge me 2500 to just do my cage?!?! Man I feel the love. :punch:

Stang did look good tonight thou:bigthumb