PDA

View Full Version : Accident in Amelia 5/4

duststang
05-05-2012, 12:53 AM
On my way home around 11pm 125 was shut down from Amelia Olivebranch to the Pawn shop. it was not good I was told that 2 people was crossing road by Marathon and was struck by a vehicle. I had a feeling this is what happen since I did not see any vehicles and 125 was shut down for at least hour. I see people crossing there almost everyday. A while back I almost hit 2 guys that ran right out in front of me to get some 40oz. may God be with them. seeing stuff like this sometimes makes you think about life.

mustangjon
05-05-2012, 07:38 AM
It was just on news one in serious and one critical and yes they were pedestrians

bangingears
05-05-2012, 08:26 AM
On my way home around 11pm 125 was shut down from Amelia Olivebranch to the Pawn shop. it was not good I was told that 2 people was crossing road by Marathon and was struck by a vehicle. I had a feeling this is what happen since I did not see any vehicles and 125 was shut down for at least hour. I see people crossing there almost everyday. A while back I almost hit 2 guys that ran right out in front of me to get some 40oz. may God be with them. seeing stuff like this sometimes makes you think about life.
we were stuck in it also, looked very bad