PDA

View Full Version : Dinosaur farts may have caused global warming...

Katmandu
05-08-2012, 10:48 PM
http://www.activedayton.com/entertainment/dinosaur-farts-may-have-caused-global-warming-1372477.html

Jake
05-08-2012, 11:57 PM
the gas produced by the animals in factory farms is one of the leading causes of it now, so I guess it's not too far fetched. if you believe in such things.

DSSKing68
05-09-2012, 06:18 AM
I heard that yesterday as well...I was like WTF? There was also a story how the dinosaurs may have became extinct with the help of big nasty prehistoric fleas that could swarm and cause enough bites and blood loss to kill. They can't figure out how the Romans or Egyptians contructed half of what they built, yet they put out theories like dinosaur farts and fleas???

Black Horse
05-09-2012, 06:24 AM
I'm sorry........

furiouslyfaster
05-09-2012, 08:55 AM
I knew it.

Katmandu
05-09-2012, 09:23 AM
They can't figure out how the Romans or Egyptians contructed half of what they built, yet they put out theories like dinosaur farts and fleas???I missed the giant flea part. :(

BTW, who is they ?

I've always wanted to get a license plate that said.... "IM THEY". :lol:

DSSKing68
05-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I missed the giant flea part. :(

BTW, who is they ?

I bitch about the whole "they" thing...and then I use it.

:dummy:

dedpedal
05-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Im the reason for global warming!

02mingryGT
05-09-2012, 04:23 PM
I heard that yesterday as well...I was like WTF? There was also a story how the dinosaurs may have became extinct with the help of big nasty prehistoric fleas that could swarm and cause enough bites and blood loss to kill. They can't figure out how the Romans or Egyptians contructed half of what they built, yet they put out theories like dinosaur farts and fleas???

totally agree with that. I watch Ancient Aliens. More educational than anything I learned in school.

02mingryGT
05-09-2012, 04:26 PM
I missed the giant flea part. :(

BTW, who is they ?

They in this case are the scientists, what have you. Too bad Science has been politicized now as well. Can you imagine Darwin today? LOL the "Church" has been replaced by political correctness.