View Full Version : Amazing how easy we are ripped off

jlt2006
05-09-2012, 08:40 AM
This type of stuff needs to stop quick.

http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=7054149&topVideoCatNo=103348&autoStart=true%20

Katmandu
05-09-2012, 09:32 AM
This type of stuff needs to stop quick.

http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=7054149&topVideoCatNo=103348&autoStart=true%20Amazing....

The head of the IRS needs to be thrown in jail.... along with the CEO of GE for not paying any taxes at all. :(

cstreu1026
05-09-2012, 10:17 AM
Blame congress. They created this problem with the almost 80,000 pages of the US tax code.

As far as GE...they took advantage of any or all the available tax breaks to reduce/eliminate their tax liability. Don't hate the player hate the game.

mad max
05-09-2012, 10:37 AM
Why does this not suprise me ? Reward the crooks and kill the aveage working american. Maybe i should send them my audit that they did on me for $900 and say what about the 4.2 billion you gave to illegal immigrants ?

02mingryGT
05-09-2012, 11:47 AM
Notice how they knew about it but did nothing. That's because the politicians won't touch it because of illegal immigrant politics. So contact your Congressmen and Senators and see what they do. If they do nothing let them know they will end up like Lugar.

Also GM paid no taxes. What do they and GE have in common? Obama. Why does Obama constantly talk about taxing the rich and making industry pay but his friends(see cash paying supporters) do not? Something to think about.

dedpedal
05-09-2012, 11:52 AM
It gets harder everyday. Now the government wants to increase payroll tax on small bussiness's. Its bad enough that we are being overrun by illegals but the lawmakers have to give them money? What happened to deporting them?

02mingryGT
05-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I've just sent the following message to Senator Portman:

Sen. Portman,

Do not know if you or your office has had the opportunity to see this news video out of Indianapolis. I have also sent letters to both Sen. Brown and Rep Schmidt along with one to the Hamilton County Tea Party. Hopefully you will be able to put a stop to this fraud.

P.S. Please tell Sen Lugar if you stop serving your constituents you stop serving your country.

P.S.S. Forgot the link, sorry:

http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=7054149&topVideoCatNo=103348&autoStart=true

cstreu1026
05-09-2012, 12:19 PM
I just read that story about GM and from all indication they may not pay federal income taxes for several years to come.

redfirepearlgt
05-09-2012, 12:26 PM
The accountant took money for preparing and submitting the forms as a service. He is therefore as guilty IMO for helping the illegal process as those coming to him. I charge that he ONLY blew the whistle after he got nervous because of soooooo many prepped 1040's with his name on them. He is backpedaling to cover his own ASSets at this point IMO. "Legal loophole", or otherwise he knew what he was doing and developed a guilty conscience. Common sense would have told him a person making XXX amount of money can't sustain the feeding of a "gazillion" claimed dependents. Doing this made him feel better about providing this service and accepting money for it.

He could have just as easily started prepping the forms, observed the false claims, and refused service to the clients in question based on fraud. He could have then reported the attempted false claims to the IRS and then begin the whistleblowing process with the media without needing anonymity. But nope....he took their money, processed their claims, got nervous, and only then decided to do something about it.

I for one support flat taxes across the board. One % regardless of income. No credits, exemptions, deductions. Done. This includes personal and business/corporations.

jktruckin06
05-09-2012, 12:35 PM
Redfire for prez! Maybe a little SBZ runs this country biotch?

Exemptions are the reason all government programs are flawed. Once you give one where do they stop.

85_SS_302_Coupe
05-09-2012, 01:14 PM
Well fuck it. I'm renouncing my US citizenship and applying for Mexican citizenship, then i'm just gonna live here tax free and get free health care and rake in some huge ass refunds. I'm also changing my name to Jesus.

jktruckin06
05-09-2012, 02:34 PM
That's the plan coupe. I think it was California where they weren't going to impound illegals cars anymore. Because they couldn't get them back out and it was unfair. What a joke lol.

I wonder if the forefathers thought the land of the "free" would be taken so literally.

02mingryGT
05-09-2012, 03:52 PM
Received the following back from Hamilton County Tea Party. Received a form reply back from Sherrod Brown. He's a douche-bag. Here is the response from the Tea Party though:

Corey:

Thanks for your note.

I am also contacting my Senators and House Representatives. This is a travesty and we will push from our end. Keep the faith and continue to make your feelings known.

02mingryGT
05-09-2012, 03:55 PM
That's the plan coupe. I think it was California where they weren't going to impound illegals cars anymore. Because they couldn't get them back out and it was unfair. What a joke lol.

I wonder if the forefathers thought the land of the "free" would be taken so literally.

It was Los Angeles I believe. They did but they expected "we the people" to stop it. We haven't.