PDA

View Full Version : I would be going to prison!!!!!!!

Chunk94GT
06-09-2012, 01:45 PM
This is so wrong. I love my dog and cats so much, that if this would of been me, I would of got in my car chased her down, dragged her out of her truck, either beat her to death or put a bullet in her head. Its wrong on so many levels and I would of killed over it.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/local_news/owner-says-he-watched-mail-carrier-deliberately-run-over-his-dog

djom1cincy
06-09-2012, 02:31 PM
You would be going to prison. I love my two dogs but they are just dogs. I would have reported it and be filing suite.

redfirepearlgt
06-09-2012, 03:46 PM
Yip, I would be doing 30-90 days as well. I would have beaten that turd to a pulp. Granted death is not justified, but I'd make him wish he was. For some of us our pets are our children. While they are not human, theyare still a lifeform and as much a member of the family as anyone. So while the guy does not deserve death, he does deserve as serious a$$ whipping because it sounds to me he did it on purpose as well. Had it been an accident that would be a different story.

04 Venom
06-09-2012, 03:56 PM
This is so wrong. I love my dog and cats so much, that if this would of been me, I would of got in my car chased her down, dragged her out of her truck, either beat her to death or put a bullet in her head. Its wrong on so many levels and I would of killed over it.

http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/news/local_news/owner-says-he-watched-mail-carrier-deliberately-run-over-his-dog

If your that capable of extreme violence, perhaps you belong in prison.

1987LXVert
06-09-2012, 05:16 PM
That's nuts!! I have a Boxer and he is our life lol. So damn spoiled it's rediculious.

Goldenpony
06-09-2012, 05:58 PM
I feel his pain. Shortly after my wife and I moved into our house in Goshen Township, probably 25 years ago or so I was at work one day and my wife called me at work in tears and told me our beagle Pepper had been killed on the road. A neighbor saw the whold thing happen. A douchbag in a pickup truck came down the road. He came all the way across to the other side of the road just to hit the dog. She wasn't in the road, but along side of it. If I could have found out who he was, I wouldn't have shot him, but he'd of had a lot of 12 gauge buckshot holes in his truck sheet metal.

1987LXVert
06-09-2012, 07:02 PM
I feel his pain. Shortly after my wife and I moved into our house in Goshen Township, probably 25 years ago or so I was at work one day and my wife called me at work in tears and told me our beagle Pepper had been killed on the road. A neighbor saw the whold thing happen. A douchbag in a pickup truck came down the road. He came all the way across to the other side of the road just to hit the dog. She wasn't in the road, but along side of it. If I could have found out who he was, I wouldn't have shot him, but he'd of had a lot of 12 gauge buckshot holes in his truck sheet metal.

Wow that sux!!

331lx
06-09-2012, 09:35 PM
I would h being charged with murder if the first degree if this happen to my dogs

1987LXVert
06-09-2012, 10:33 PM
^^^^What he said I 2nd that^^^^!!!!

Moody
06-09-2012, 11:25 PM
Well that's why you don't kill the sob. You have a out of state friend do it. Well it works for the mafia. But if I seen some one do that to my pitbull I would be going to jail for breaking a bone or 2.

1987LXVert
06-09-2012, 11:32 PM
Well that's why you don't kill the sob. You have a out of state friend do it. Well it works for the mafia. But if I seen some one do that to my pitbull I would be going to jail for breaking a bone or 2.

Totally agree with ya Mood!!

Mista Bone
06-10-2012, 12:34 AM
A) Dog should have been on a leash. If then it was accidental blame the pet owner.

B) The USPS driver tried several times, someone is getting a beat down, I'd do the time with pride/

mustang8998
06-10-2012, 07:00 AM
I agree, Bone, the owner does share in the blame. The dog shouldn't be allowed to roam the neighborhood.

And the driver should be shot!

1987LXVert
06-10-2012, 10:15 AM
Good point Bone!!

Bluecrew07
06-10-2012, 04:42 PM
You would be going to prison. I love my two dogs but they are just dogs. I would have reported it and be filing suite.
A dog is more than just a dog. For most people its there best friend or even part of the family. Dogs are loyal. Even when they are abused they still find a way to love the owner. They are more than just dogs..

1987LXVert
06-10-2012, 08:07 PM
A dog is more than just a dog. For most people its there best friend or even part of the family. Dogs are loyal. Even when they are abused they still find a way to love the owner. They are more than just dogs..

Great point Crew that's for damn sure!!!

Chunk94GT
06-10-2012, 08:08 PM
If your that capable of extreme violence, perhaps you belong in prison.

Everyone is capable of extreme violence, its just a matter of what is takes to get you there. Also I was pretty heated when I read that. Don't really know what actions that would of been taken if it was me but, they wouldn't of drove off.

thecollector
06-10-2012, 09:14 PM
It doesn't happen very often but I agree with bone:eek:

His story is very impressive- 90mph in a mail truck leaving a cul de sac.... wonder what else is exaggerated.

Nothing is gonna happen to the driver, he is union in a gov. Job.