PDA

View Full Version : pitbul mix

akagreg3
07-09-2012, 02:28 PM
i have a year old pit mix i need to find a good home for,
hes been neutered and had rabies vaccine,
his name is ammo hes a great dog, my neighbors kept calling the dog warden on me cause there retarded and their scard of him,
iv never had ammo around kids so i dont know how he would be with kids but i have a another dog and cat and they get along good the cats is his best friend.
if your interested please PM me and you can come meet ammo, i really dont want to get rid of him but i live in the middle of hamilton and there very money hungry in hamilton and my neighbors are stupid FYI i cant wait to sell my house

here a picutre of ammo :)

HawksWR37
07-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Thats a beautiful dog

akagreg3
07-09-2012, 03:24 PM
yea he's healthy too lol

Pitbull1052
07-09-2012, 03:38 PM
you know they are legal now right? as in you don't have to have insurance etc....

Pitbull1052
07-09-2012, 03:41 PM
as of may 22 this year

The measure that took effect Tuesday changes current law that defines a vicious dog as one that has seriously hurt or killed a person, killed another dog or is among those commonly known as pit bulls. The new measure removes the reference to pit bulls from the definition and requires evidence to prove pit bulls are actually vicious.

He looks really vicous with his kitty lol

mustang_gt88
07-09-2012, 04:20 PM
I will ask around, I have two pits right now other wise I would take him.

Black92LX
07-09-2012, 04:33 PM
A little confused here???
Were you cited, told you had to get rid of it by the city????

Katmandu
07-09-2012, 05:29 PM
you don't have to have insurance etc....A person with a Pitbull or dogs like it would have to be absolutely insane not to have liability insurance on it.

Totally irresponsible not having it.

Katmandu
07-09-2012, 05:37 PM
as of may 22 this year

The measure that took effect Tuesday changes current law that defines a vicious dog as one that has seriously hurt or killed a person, killed another dog or is among those commonly known as pit bulls. The new measure removes the reference to pit bulls from the definition and requires evidence to prove pit bulls are actually vicious.

He looks really vicous with his kitty lolThe quote judge the deed not the breed is INSANE. So.... You wait for a dog to maim or kill someone to deem it viscious ? Insane. :rolleyes:

Whyucryn
07-09-2012, 06:27 PM
Any dog can bite/harm another animal or human. Why should ALL pitbulls, or any breed, be automatically deemed viscous just because of their breed?? That's like saying, well most rapist/murderers are 25 yr old white males, so does that mean all 25 yr old white males are murderers and rapist and need to be locked and beaten or sentenced to death??? No, you're innocent until proven guilty. Do pitbulls have the capability of harming/killing something?? Yes... Just like any other dog or any human

Whyucryn
07-09-2012, 06:32 PM
The quote judge the deed not the breed is INSANE. So.... You wait for a dog to maim or kill someone to deem it viscious ? Insane. :rolleyes:

What's about the old saying..... Innocent until proven guilty??

akagreg3
07-09-2012, 07:09 PM
here what happend the neighbors called the cops and told them that my dog (the pitbull) was in there yard and they could not let their dogs out, well the police show up and tell me all this and they where just making sure that the dog was in the yard and didnt hurt anyone, i told them yea my dog as been in the yard all day i have cameras on the yard they didnt care they said the dog warden well be out to see you in a few days? i was ok i didnt understand why so the police left and i went and look at my dvr my dogs where in my yard the whole time they where outside i did see my neighbor standing if front of his house on his cell phone i guess talking to the cops, well the dog warden shows up about two weeks later and it was just my girlfriend home dog wardon tells adrienne she needs to see are dogs, so adrienne took her in the back yard and of course my dogs where good, dog wardon say ooh there so nice & good behaving dogs but sorry i have to cite you with failure to contain a vicious animal and failure to maintain financial responsibility, all the charges where adrienne since ammo in her name, dog wardon didnt see it police didnt see it nobody but my neighbors saw it, so long story short i hired a lawyer coast 500$ and he didnt do much of nothing for us i wanted the charges dropped, i had proof on the dVR the idiot lawyer comes over to us at the court house and says well there offering to drop the failure to maintain financial responsibility if you plead guilty to failure to contain a vicious animal and a 300$ fine, i said no i wanted to plead not guilty i had proof, he says we well lose and its adriennes choice so she took it to get it over with and the judge gives her 30 days in jail supended as long as the dog dont get in anymore trouble for 2 years, well obviously there gonna take the neighbors word over mine and all in all i love ammo and hes great but this coast me 900$ and i just cant afford to risk my girlfriend going to jail or speending anymore money plus her parents are bitching at us to get rid of the dog everytime we see them.

Rick93coupe
07-09-2012, 07:11 PM
A person with a Pitbull or dogs like it would have to be absolutely insane not to have liability insurance on it.

:rolleyes:

Your big government through and through. Maybe we could tax start penalizing, oh I mean taxing people who don't buy the necessary coverage for their dogs too.

Black92LX
07-09-2012, 08:26 PM
The quote judge the deed not the breed is INSANE. So.... You wait for a dog to maim or kill someone to deem it viscious ? Insane. :rolleyes:

Or show some form of unwarranted aggression. Simply because it's a certain breed does not make it more inclined to be aggressive.
Like any breed of dog it has the capability to bite and injure someone. How a dog is raised has more to do with aggression levels than it's breed.

I have a German Shepherd and a Pit. I won't say they won't bite because you, do something aggressive in nature towards me or my wife you'll get ripped to shreds. Though at the same time I have no problem letting them around people, kids, other, animals. They have been trained and are family pups.

RIXXX93GT
07-09-2012, 08:35 PM

You are way off base here! More people are bit and maimed by Golden Retrievers every year than Bull Terriers. Get over the stereotype and media bullshit. I have a golden, I better get rid of him fast.

Katmandu
07-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Do pitbulls have the capability of harming/killing something?? Yes... Just like any other dog or any humanYou can not be serious! :eek: ...... ANY dog can kill like the Pit Bull ?

So in your Logic, you determine that Beagles, Yorkis, Dachsunds have the capability/killing a human ? :rolleyes:

Simple question...... Would you rather be grabbed on the arm from someone using a pair of pliers OR Would you rather them grab your arm with the JAWS of LIFE ? Thought so...... :rolleyes:

Would you let a child play with a hand gernade too ? :confused:

Katmandu
07-09-2012, 08:39 PM
What's about the old saying..... Innocent until proven guilty??Right.... Let them KILL or DESTROY something first.... then do something about it. :rolleyes:

Gene
07-09-2012, 09:02 PM
You can not be serious! :eek: ...... ANY dog can kill like the Pit Bull ?

So in your Logic, you determine that Beagles, Yorkis, Dachsunds have the capability/killing a human ? :rolleyes:

Simple question...... Would you rather be grabbed on the arm from someone using a pair of pliers OR Would you rather them grab your arm with the JAWS of LIFE ? Thought so...... :rolleyes:

Would you let a child play with a hand gernade too ? :confused:

You sir, are an idiot.

That it all.

mustangjon
07-09-2012, 09:10 PM
http://ezinearticles.com/?Top-Biting-Dog-Breeds&id=1407118
Guess we better start insuring our weiner dogs too!

chris91
07-09-2012, 09:40 PM
Ignorance is bliss. Please do some research before spewing your nonsense....

Whyucryn
07-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Right.... Let them KILL or DESTROY something first.... then do something about it. :rolleyes:

And all guns kill people too... Right? Lol

Katmandu
07-10-2012, 01:26 AM
And all guns kill people too... Right? LolYou compare a living beast to an inanimate object ? Wow.... :rolleyes:

akagreg3
07-10-2012, 07:04 AM
i still need to find s good home for my buddy,
he not aggressive at all and is a really good dog, id hate to have to send him to the humane society i just can not keep him here at this house,
iv had pits all my life never not had one bite someone, and as for insurance i don't know anyone can afford a extra 400$ a month, lol my insurance co. said they would drop me if they knew i even had a pit,,
my animals are family members not some beast i miss treat and just have.........

mwaller5672
07-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Insurance companies work on statistics, not word of mouth. If they think a pit bull is dangerous enough to cancel a person there has to be a reason why. They don't make money on canceled people. The people next door have a pit. I was sitting on there deck step. The pit bull set next to me. The big thing started coming at me. It was a tongue.: ) If I had a little kid I would be nervous, not because they bite more but if they do the damage is huge. I always hated weiner dogs. They have an attitude. This guy down the street walks his. It looks so gay

Pitbull1052
07-10-2012, 08:19 AM
A person with a Pitbull or dogs like it would have to be absolutely insane not to have liability insurance on it.

it's totally irresponsible not to have insurance on a dog i've had for 10 years and his best friend is a 6 year old.......... it's totally irresponsible for people to not have insurance on their cars and against the law but people still do it don't they......... doesnt make it right either way..... I don't have insurance on my dog and never have and never will......... he's never bit anyone snapped at anyone hurt another animal etc point is it's up to the owner if you're not resposible enough to contain your dog or maintain control it doesnt matter what kind of dog it is pitbull or shitzu a bite it a bite........

Daum dude that totally blows on the charges I'll make a few calls and see what i can do i've placed a few pitbulls

akagreg3
07-10-2012, 08:31 AM
i appreciate it pit
as for insurance i called a few insurance.co after we got the charges and they all quoted me at around 400$ and thats how i found out my home owners insurance would drop me, luckly i only told them i had a buddy that was moving and could not take his dog and i needed to see if i could get insurance for a pit mix :-( theres a few specialty insurance just for pit that have agents that search out the best rates in your state but you also have to pay them a fee. i can do that my self with google lol

RIXXX93GT
07-10-2012, 10:59 AM
Maybe I didnt catch it before but you said Pit "Mix" whats the mix?

Whyucryn
07-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Farmers insurance will insure you. It's just added into your home owners insurance. A buddy of mine told me his insurance equaled out to an extra 10 bux a month for the dog.

mustang_gt88
07-10-2012, 11:06 AM
I have Farmers for the same reason, cheap and I dont have to have a second insurance.

Whyucryn
07-10-2012, 11:07 AM
You compare a living beast to an inanimate object ? Wow.... :rolleyes:

Watch out everyone!! He's ready to attack and eat your kids! This is my nephew being attacked by my "living beast"
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/rsparks513/20120529_195046-1.jpg

Adam@S&MMotorsports
07-10-2012, 12:33 PM
Watch out everyone!! He's ready to attack and eat your kids! This is my nephew being attacked by my "living beast"
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq11/rsparks513/20120529_195046-1.jpg

:lol: Katmandu is a retard. It's funny as hell when my two pits go to the park and walk right past other dogs that are growling and barking at them.

akagreg3
07-10-2012, 12:45 PM
Maybe I didnt catch it before but you said Pit "Mix" whats the mix?

Farmers insurance will insure you. It's just added into your home owners insurance. A buddy of mine told me his insurance equaled out to an extra 10 bux a month for the dog.

hes part lab

i think i called fammers hell think i called every insurance co. in ohio in the end it was gonna raise my mortgage way to much for any of them

jktruckin06
07-10-2012, 12:49 PM
I was gonna say... take what Katmandu says with a grain of salt, he is the one that wants to get his ccw to protect his wife and beagle from large breed dogs with possible ill intentions :lol:

Gene
07-10-2012, 08:39 PM
I was gonna say... take what Katmandu says with a grain of salt, he is the one that wants to get his ccw to protect his wife and beagle from large breed dogs with possible ill intentions :lol:

He's the kind of person who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun. Too paranoid and irrational.

Pitbull1052
07-11-2012, 08:16 AM
He's the kind of person who shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun. Too paranoid and irrational.

they should be put down then can't have vicious irrational people running around lol