PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Camaro IROC-Z Convertible

Camaro86SHOCKER
07-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Long shot posting this on here but thought maybe a fellow stangbanger might have an interest or know somebody who does.

Car is a 1990 Camaro iroc-z. It is all original except for the seats. those were upgraded to 95 z28 seats for comfort.
Its a 305 Tuned Port Injection V8, 700r4 auto trans, 3.23 limited slip factory. 99k original miles. It has every available option you could buy on this car. The car has been in and out of storage most of it's life. Its been in my family for about 12 years and before that belonged to a friend of the family since it was new.

The good:
All original, no aftermarket parts, no alterations in any way. Has a great black cloth top thats does not leak, glass is all perfect, dash guages, everything like power windows locks, cruise, a/c, all work perfectly. Wheels are in like new condition, Car has NO rust. Convertible functions and works perfectly. Paint is all original. Never been wrecked, clean title. Car origially from texas. Extremely rare, they built VERY Few Iroc convertibles and 90 was the last year of the iroc.

The bad:
Does not run. Most likely its the fuel pump because it ran one day then i went to get in it in the garage and it wouldn't start. Cranks over just won't fire. Even starts for a second with starting fluid sprayed in. Top dash pad has a few cracks like all 3rd gens. back plastic in top has a split. (new window can be sewn in). few very minor blemishes on paint and a ding in the passenger mirror and a dimple on the passenger side rear quarter but not very noticable.

This car has maintained a pretty high value over the years due to it being pretty rare and sought after. On ebay they typically go for 8500 and up and with a lot more miles and less original.

I have the car listed for $6800 but for a fellow stangabnger i'd go $5200. I really just dont need the car as much as i could use the money because i had planned on holding onto this one. If you or anyone you know has an interest just let me know.
You can pm me or send me an email directly at JustinHRobbins@hotmail.com
After this the car goes to ebay which im kinda scared about because ive never sold a car on ebay.

Also the car is located in Fort Myers FL where I now live.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f199/Camaro86SHOCKER/90iroc.jpg

45133Stanger
07-24-2012, 11:57 PM
nice ride... bump

duststang
07-25-2012, 07:30 AM
nice car...