PDA

View Full Version : What is the Gov't doing ??

Pops Fun
08-17-2012, 08:50 PM
By Major General Jerry Curry, USA (Ret.)
The Social Security Administration (SSA) confirms that it is purchasing 174 thousand rounds of hollow point bullets to be delivered to 41 locations in major cities across the U.S. No one has yet said what the purpose of these purchases is, though we are led to believe that they will be used only in an emergency to counteract and control civil unrest. Those against whom the hollow point bullets are to be used — those causing the civil unrest — must be American citizens; since the SSA has never been used overseas to help foreign countries maintain control of their citizens.

In the war in Iraq, our military forces expended approximately 70 million rounds per year. In March DHS ordered 750 million rounds of hollow point ammunition. It then turned around and ordered an additional 750 million rounds of miscellaneous bullets including some that are capable of penetrating walls. This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living American citizen.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/who-does-the-government-intend-to-shoot/#ixzz23r0eynxk (http://dailycaller.com/2012/08/17/who-does-the-government-intend-to-shoot/#ixzz23r0eynxk)

Pops Fun
08-17-2012, 08:51 PM
I say this scares me!! :eek:

adragon72
08-17-2012, 10:10 PM
I'm with you

mad max
08-17-2012, 10:12 PM
I think november is gonna be a really scary month.

Black92LX
08-18-2012, 08:05 AM
My tinfoil hat isn't on very tight but I am leaning more towards a ploy to decrease supply to increase price while they work up their ammo legislations as opposed to plans to actually use the ammo.

04 Venom
08-18-2012, 09:00 AM
Another FEMA death camp story. :rolleyes:

04 Venom
08-18-2012, 09:05 AM
It isn't hard to check this shit out before posting.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ssabullets.asp

DSSKing68
08-18-2012, 11:06 AM
http://triblive.com/home/2425104-74/federal-ammunition-administration-security-training-agents-bullets-agencies-enforcement-officers

redfirepearlgt
08-18-2012, 05:20 PM
It isn't hard to check this shit out before posting.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/ssabullets.asp

As Snopes states to be true - SSA requests quote for hollow point rounds.

I always request quotes just for the fun of requesting quotes with no intention of ever making a purchase or any interst in the item I am requesting a quote on...

And yes I believe in everything the government and its employees claim promote, or do...NOT

04 Venom
08-18-2012, 06:05 PM
As Snopes states to be true - SSA requests quote for hollow point rounds.

I always request quotes just for the fun of requesting quotes with no intention of ever making a purchase or any interst in the item I am requesting a quote on...

And yes I believe in everything the government and its employees claim promote, or do...NOT

And as Snoops and DSSKing68's link clearly show, the ammo wasn't purchased for "civil insurrection". As great as the federal deficit has become, there is even a greater deficit in common sense. When these obviously off the wall posts are re-posted here, and people seem to believe them, it boggles the mind.

redfirepearlgt
08-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Yes DSSKing's link cleared up a lot. With regard to his character I believe he only wishes to share and help clarify things. He brings credibility to the discussion. Thanks King.:bigthumb

DSSKing68
08-19-2012, 09:44 AM
Yes DSSKing's link cleared up a lot. With regard to his character I believe he only wishes to share and help clarify things. He brings credibility to the discussion. Thanks King.:bigthumb

No problem Chad. I would like to point out I am not aligning myself with Venom's beliefs or politial party preferences. ;)

I am an NRA life member, AND I vote!! :bigthumb

redfirepearlgt
08-19-2012, 11:44 AM
No problem Chad. I would like to point out I am not aligning myself with Venom's beliefs or politial party preferences. ;)

I am an NRA life member, AND I vote!! :bigthumb

Thanks again. Nothing like getting clarification on a raised issue. I had not come across this via personal emails yet. I generally check email stuff with Snopes or other sources, but had not heard of this until Popsfun posted it. It is always easier to accept received information from one who is only trying to inform or share his/her opinion, and not from those only out to inflate their egos at the expense of others. :bigthumb

dedpedal
09-11-2012, 05:54 PM
Who checks Snopes for accuracy? Who writes it? The govt? I believe anything that's on the Internet...

dedpedal
09-11-2012, 06:04 PM
Who checks Snopes for accuracy? Who writes it? The govt? I believe anything that's on the Internet...

smytty
09-11-2012, 06:53 PM
Zombies, Zombies, Zombies

RIXXX93GT
09-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I know what they are not doing....WORKING ON THE FRICKIN BUDGET!

jlt2006
09-14-2012, 01:33 PM
If it were the USPS, I would really be worried.

cstreu1026
09-14-2012, 01:49 PM
I know what they are not doing....WORKING ON THE FRICKIN BUDGET!

How about working at all. They just got back from their August recess and now they are leaving again to start campaigning.