PDA

View Full Version : BEST Bodyshop??

exrider416
09-04-2012, 11:24 AM
A tree branch hit my mustang on the rear quarter panel this morning and crushed it pretty decent. The car only has 7k miles, so i want it fixed right!! Any suggestions on where i should take it?

Moody
09-04-2012, 12:18 PM
I would check with 91boost. My car got hit a 50mph in the front and it looks better then ever now.

Black92LX
09-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Llanfair Auto Body did all my work when I lived in Cincy.
Top notch work

Goldenpony
09-04-2012, 05:52 PM
Blue Ash Autobody. Best I've ever used

4EYED85GT
09-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Where did you end up taking it to get the bodywork done?

exrider416
09-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Where did you end up taking it to get the bodywork done?

Not anywhere yet. Progressive is slow as hell at getting somebody out, they keep wanting me to take it to the service center for the estimate and i havent had time.

jeep45238
09-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Best place I've ever dealt with is Stalf. They're located on Delhi Pike, big white building on the left as you go down the hill.

The work they do is supurb, they blend way further than needed, all proper additives, and went out of their way to seal of parts of the vehicle the factory didn't.

exrider416
09-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Best place I've ever dealt with is Stalf. They're located on Delhi Pike, big white building on the left as you go down the hill.

The work they do is supurb, they blend way further than needed, all proper additives, and went out of their way to seal of parts of the vehicle the factory didn't.

Maybe i will check into them. I live right near there.

4EYED85GT
10-04-2012, 09:44 AM
Who ended up doing the bodywork and how did it turn out?

exrider416
10-04-2012, 10:42 AM
Who ended up doing the bodywork and how did it turn out?

Walt Sweeney Ford. I had quite a few issues, but in the end it turned out great. But they were not easy to deal with. After i was happy with the body work, they half ass cleaned the car. Not only was my interior full of filler dust the one day i went up there to check the progress, they didnt clean it out very well either. So i took it to the owner of the dealer. He took it back for a 2nd cleaning and it still had dust under the seats and in the creases in the seats. I told them im not spending my whole day up here, that i will clean it myself, so he granted me a free oil change :lol:

redfirepearlgt
10-04-2012, 12:04 PM
Glad you got it resolved. Sad that people don't know how to clean up after themselves. I would've told Sweeney to clean it himself and stuff the oil change. I would've made the time even if it meant coming back.

Why is it some business owners think they have the upper hand in this slow market and can be that way? Slow or good they should follow up and do the job correctly which includes proper cleanup afterward. Free oil changes don't resolve the issue. How about a $150 voucher for a proper detailing at a local detail shop of your choosing? That would have been the proper response from old Walt. After all is wasn't an oil change you were in there for. His business's lack of attention to detail was the issue, not dirty oil.

jccox77
10-04-2012, 12:40 PM
Chucks autobody in alexandria ky thats the only place i deal with anymore 8596351335

ponymom05
10-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Chucks autobody in alexandria ky thats the only place i deal with anymore 8596351335

Me too!! They definately are the best in custom work IMO. And nice guys too!

bestracing
10-15-2012, 09:28 PM
I'm sorry but I don't own a body shop

"Best" Body Shop..... ;)

jeep45238
10-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Walt Sweeney Ford. I had quite a few issues, but in the end it turned out great. But they were not easy to deal with. After i was happy with the body work, they half ass cleaned the car. Not only was my interior full of filler dust the one day i went up there to check the progress, they didnt clean it out very well either. So i took it to the owner of the dealer. He took it back for a 2nd cleaning and it still had dust under the seats and in the creases in the seats. I told them im not spending my whole day up here, that i will clean it myself, so he granted me a free oil change :lol:

Sounds like a nightmare, unacceptable on their part.