PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Terry!

NaomiDstangLvr
09-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Thanks Terry for helping my cousin get her Ford Focus! She loves it and you put a lot of worries to rest for her! This is from a text I received from her " Terry was awesome. No bull from the beginning. Told what I could do and he made it work. Thanks for the suggestion."

302coupe
09-05-2012, 10:00 PM
I will always go to terry first. My new saying is. Wheres the BEEF?

beefcake
09-06-2012, 02:21 PM
lol,

thanks guys!

glad i could help them out!

dsmawd350
02-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Heres 100 bucks.toward the site

beefcake
02-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Heres 100 bucks.toward the site

No, this is a referral to Naomi. Naomi referred the customer.

5.0calypso93lx
02-20-2013, 04:29 PM
No, this is a referral to Naomi. Naomi referred the customer.

And Naomi probably knew you through SBZ... Are you really going to be that picky about it? Damn.

beefcake
02-20-2013, 04:37 PM
And Naomi probably knew you through SBZ... Are you really going to be that picky about it? Damn.

That's not how it works.

If someone I know calls me and sends me a referral. "THAT" person, gets the referral. That's not getting picky about it. That's how it works.

If you send me a customer and they buy. I am sending the referral to you.

If you are a stangbanger and you buy something. I am sending the referral to stangbangerz.

I have some people that I know that are friends, that are stangbangerz, that send me 4, 5, 6 referrals a year. That person is entitled to the referral.

Dave Diehl for example. I knew before there ever was a stangbangerz. However, when he buys a car, I still send stangbangerz a referral. When Dave refers somebody. I send it to him. It's his to keep, or do whatever he wants with it. I believe in Dave's case, he gives it to the make a wish foundation.

It doesn't matter, it's his to do with as he chooses.

5.0calypso93lx
02-20-2013, 04:53 PM
That's not how it works.

If someone I know calls me and sends me a referral. "THAT" person, gets the referral. That's not getting picky about it. That's how it works.

If you send me a customer and they buy. I am sending the referral to you.

If you are a stangbanger and you buy something. I am sending the referral to stangbangerz.

I have some people that I know that are friends, that are stangbangerz, that send me 4, 5, 6 referrals a year. That person is entitled to the referral.

Dave Diehl for example. I knew before there ever was a stangbangerz. However, when he buys a car, I still send stangbangerz a referral. When Dave refers somebody. I send it to him. It's his to keep, or do whatever he wants with it. I believe in Dave's case, he gives it to the make a wish foundation.

It doesn't matter, it's his to do with as he chooses.

"That's not how it works" is your opinion. Nobody here is making a referral so they can get paid (at least I wouldn't think so). If I refer a buddy to you and he buys a car from you, I wouldn't think for a second that I'd be getting paid rather expect that you stick to what you said you'd do if you made a sale on SBZ. Granted it's not first hand through SBZ, but we're getting into semantics here.

I know you're going to come back and dissect every little word I've typed, but this is the bottom line: WITHOUT SBZ, THIS SALE DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool you donate $100 each time you sell a car on here. You don't have to do that if you're a paying vendor. But stick to it and don't cop out, or if you can no longer support that much just let people know.

beefcake
02-20-2013, 05:54 PM
"That's not how it works" is your opinion. Nobody here is making a referral so they can get paid (at least I wouldn't think so). If I refer a buddy to you and he buys a car from you, I wouldn't think for a second that I'd be getting paid rather expect that you stick to what you said you'd do if you made a sale on SBZ. Granted it's not first hand through SBZ, but we're getting into semantics here.

I know you're going to come back and dissect every little word I've typed, but this is the bottom line: WITHOUT SBZ, THIS SALE DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's cool you donate $100 each time you sell a car on here. You don't have to do that if you're a paying vendor. But stick to it and don't cop out, or if you can no longer support that much just let people know.

Actually, quite a few people I know refer people because they get paid. People refer for a couple of reasons. 1) They were happy with how they were treated. And 2) Because they get paid.

The amount of referrals that I pay out a year is quite a bit. I get an average of 3 to 5 referral sales a month, after being here this long. Every referral I make sure the person that sent them is paid. Even if they don't want to be.

It's very simple, if you refer a customer, and I send your $100. All you need to do is send that to Stangbangerz, if you feel you want to donate it.

As far as "no longer supporting", It would be much cheaper for us to pay the $500 per year. And would be happy to do so if that's what the ownership wanted.

I won't give out $ amounts, but I can tell you that we pay out more than the normal vendor fee, and have "EVERY SINGLE YEAR" since I came to Vinny with this program/idea years ago.

And it was "MY IDEA" to start the program, to help generate $$ for the site that I care for so much. It was a way to get more $$ to stangbangerz, not just to pay for the site, but to help contribute to events, etc...

I am doing my part, more than any one else on this site.

If a Stangbanger buys a vehicle. Stangbanzerz will get a referral. If they refer someone that is not a Stangbanger, they will get the referral. That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it will always be.

My program is one of the reasons that there is still a site here. With every other vendor ducking and not paying. I am the only one sticking to something I put in place years ago.

dsmawd350
02-20-2013, 06:11 PM
I can actually understand that. I bumped several other threads of stangbangerz buying first hand, and that was with a thirty second search of "terry". Did the site see the money for that? If so why is managment saying they "havent seen any vendor money in quite some time" now thats somewhat of a rhetorical question, because if something like that is going on I'm sure you dont know the answer, but something smells fishy...were getting a "help me" plea from the higher ups to keep the site afloat, many of us who have plenty of our own bills and problems while one side is saying they dont get any of the dues, and the other is saying they basically pay a small fortune..hmm

beefcake
02-20-2013, 06:23 PM
I can actually understand that.
It makes sense. As much crap as we give each other, it's not like your sitting around thinking "how can i help beefcake"

but, if you know someone looking for a car, you know i'm gonna take care of them and you might be thinking "how can i help me" and send me a referral because you know your getting paid if they buy.

I bumped several other threads of stangbangerz buying first hand, and that was with a thirty second search of "terry". Did the site see the money for that? If so why is managment saying they "havent seen any vendor money in quite some time" now thats somewhat of a rhetorical question, because if something like that is going on I'm sure you dont know the answer, but something smells fishy...were getting a "help me" plea from the higher ups to keep the site afloat, many of us who have plenty of our own bills and problems while one side is saying they dont get any of the dues, and the other is saying they basically pay a small fortune..hmm

I'm not at liberty to discuss how many referrals were sent. All I can say is that we paid out at least what the reg vendor fee was this year. And have every year.

The thing is, if Holly decided she didn't feel like dealing with it. She could very easily shut the site down tomorrow, and none of us would be here.

I know I, and alot of others, don't want that to happen.

1986GT
02-20-2013, 06:32 PM
LOL! This is all getting really interesting really fast! Something is definately not right here.

jktruckin06
02-20-2013, 08:37 PM
Look at his signature lol. It is clear as day "buy YOUR next car sbz receives 100" and " refer friend or family YOU receive 100".

mad max
02-21-2013, 01:12 AM
It is pretty simple guys , if you dont wanna help keep the site afloat , just leave . Have any of you considered how hard it is on holly and some of the other long time members here ? Why do we bash on older members , cause we think they arent doing their share ? We have no idea what they paid or what they didnt and really its non of our buisness . Like beef said , if holly wanted to shut it down tomorrow , there wouldnt be shit any of us could do about it . I was taught a long time ago , if your not part of the solution , you are part of the problem. Correct me if im wrong , wasnt one of vinnys sayings " Lend a hand to lift your brother up , not drag him down . " If they need my help to keep the site afloat , i would do whatever i could cause i enjoy this place .

sean
02-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Ill have 100 dollars for the site soon as a referral from your truck purchase too. I don't want thus place to go. Where else can i be on a mustang site and i own 2 chevys and a ranger. Lol