Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Sept. 22nd Somernite's PowerCruise [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Sept. 22nd Somernite's PowerCruise

Crucial
09-07-2012, 02:09 AM
New Month for PowerCruise!
The Power Cruise rolls into Somerset about noon!!! The rolling car show that is the Power Cruise begins to arrive from Chattanooga, Cincinnati, Bowling Green, Louisville, Nashville and all points in between! The current Cruise day record of 1,843 show cars & trucks was set during this event back in 2007...how many will attend in 2012? This is our biggest show of the year. Mark your calendars now to be a part of the fun!

Dennis Gage and the
My Classic Car tv show crew are scheduled to be at the Sept. 22nd show filming for an upcoming episode! Your car could be featured on national TV! Mark your calendars and save the date!

Cincinnati
On Saturday morning, we will rally for the Power Cruise at the large northern KY rest area on I-75 south in Florence (mile marker 176.8 southbound) beginning at 8:00am. We will roll out for Somernites Cruise at 9:00am sharp! Please have your showcars fully gased and ready for a non-stop cruise to Somerset! We will try to link up with the gang from Louisville near Lexington later on in the morning. We will leave I-75 at exit #62 in Mt. Vernon, Ky and then proceed onward to Somerset.

Time:
Saturday, Sept 22nd
Rally at 8:00am
Departure at 9:00am(edt), sharp!
Where:
Large Northern KY rest area
Exit #177 southbound on I-75
Florence, KY

mustangboy
09-07-2012, 07:02 AM
I believe we will be at the lake that weekend ill have to go over and check ot out. Is there a place you guys normally try to park or just whereever you can?

smytty
09-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Thats also the Fall shootout date correct?
Cincy still doing this?

Crucial
09-08-2012, 01:21 AM
I believe we will be at the lake that weekend ill have to go over and check ot out. Is there a place you guys normally try to park or just whereever you can?

pretty much where ever ... i'm going to take the GTO and meeting up with some friends that also have GTOs so we should be around there ...

i need to talk to you about some coating work any way hope to see you there

redfirepearlgt
09-09-2012, 05:15 PM
Thats also the Fall shootout date correct?
Cincy still doing this?

Same day as Cincy Street Shoot Out and UMTR @ E20.

bestracing
09-09-2012, 09:35 PM
looking forward to this one and we might be camping down there as well.

bestracing
09-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Looks like we are going to meet up at the rest stop for the power cruise and come back that evening.

If you haven't gone this is a great time to do it