PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Virgin Islands - Anybody Been?

leroy93lx
10-03-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm taking off pretty soon for St. Thomas and was curious if anybody had been ? I wondered if there were any places , bars or restaurants people recommended. I'm not a lay on the beach kind of guy so I am looking for activities to do also! We have some stuff already set up and a couple days of island hoping too. St. John's and St. Lucia I think. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

DSSKing68
10-04-2012, 06:30 AM
I have been, but it has been years. All of the islands are beautiful St. Thomas has a cable car and zip lines now. My parents were just there.

4EYED85GT
10-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Have been but it was in 2000 (Honeymoon). I remember St Lucia being my wife and I favorite of the places we went. I am sure you will have an amazing time.. Enjoy!

OnebadGL
10-04-2012, 12:23 PM
at st. john you will wanna sit on the beach for a while. That is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. St. Thomas is neat too. paradise in the ghetto.lol. avoid St. Croix...unless you like Detroit

duststang
10-10-2012, 08:06 AM
I went 2 years ago very nice. St johns is small good for hanging out, st thomas has a lot to do it is beautiful there. we had a great time only wish we would have flown to Puerto Rico.