PDA

View Full Version : well its getting to that time of year

sean
10-24-2012, 08:17 AM
so octobers almost gone and its going to be cold out and maybe even snow a little soon. The race cars are going to be put away and this site will turn into a little different place. NEWBS, dont be scared. There will be some shit talking, bench racing, people bench racing other peoples cars and shit talking from people who dont even have cars. There will be some good build threads and plenty of good things for sale. Old members will once again ask "what happend to this place?" some will go away for a while and some wont post much. Some of you newbs will come on here to start crap and sell stuff. Thats wont fly. EXCOPCAR will find his way back on and be gone a few months later after we fall for his line that hes changed and is sooooo sorry for what he did. He may even be homeless and despite how he acted in the past some of us will get together and give him food, money, pay for him to have a roof over his head, and visit with him to try to uplift him and give him hope that things will be ok. Later he will again threaten every one and get banned.... again. Its still a fun time though so I will welcome it and have some fun. By the time thats over and we are all at eachothers throats and wondering what the hell happened to sbz it will warm up for a day and everyone will again play nice. The spring cruise will be here and the cars will be out and all will be right in our world again for 6 months. With all that being said I would just like to say....

The mcrib is an awful sandwich but I have to have one. No mcfucking mcpickles or onions and extra mcsauce.

Kroger pre made devil eggs are awful.

and lastly I like fruit salad if it has the little marshmellows, mandarin oranges, and marachino cherry halvs in it. Maybe some coconut shavings too and some pineapple. No damn nuts. Thats not a fruit.

jktruckin06
10-24-2012, 09:00 AM
that`s the attitude. right on with everything except your taste in foods! i wait til they mark down the deviled eggs the day they expire, you know when the egg is getting tough. i`ll also mox down gas station roller dogs like it`s nobodies business. extra pickle and onion coming december

Stangman
10-24-2012, 09:34 AM
I feel like Sean was sitting by a fire place in a chair reading me a story just now, in a cozy log cabin with the smell of cookies baking......

Lol

But nonetheless, bravo Sean... nailed it! :lol:

1_slo_92
10-24-2012, 09:44 AM
What a winter story sean. I can see you dressed up as the jolly fat guy laughing at the bench racing storys and shit talking already lmao good times on the one and only SBZ

Gearhead
10-24-2012, 09:49 AM
EXCOPCAR will find his way back on and be gone a few months later after we fall for his line that hes changed and is sooooo sorry for what he did. He may even be homeless and despite how he acted in the past some of us will get together and give him food, money, pay for him to have a roof over his head, and visit with him to try to uplift him and give him hope that things will be ok. Later he will again threaten every one and get banned.... again.

He weasled his way back onto YB as "project super stangs" or something like that and is up to his old tricks !! Just a matter of time before he shows up here again !!

Pitbull1052
10-24-2012, 10:13 AM
Also don't forget the part where you sell both Mustangs, then buys some bad ass fox body only to realize it's not civilized and want to put an automatic in it lol

and anyone who wants to paint an all black Mach 1 any other color than black is a nut and a fruit..... :bigthumb

great job Sean you hit the nail on the head...........

700hp04mystic
10-24-2012, 10:34 AM
yea i feel like a idiot for starting that thread and for getting people to help him out. hes strictly a piece of work!!!!

blue5.8
10-24-2012, 10:50 AM
im waiting on all the good parts to be for sale because i need alot

sean
10-24-2012, 12:03 PM
banquit makes these meat patties that have cheese on them. They look like someone threw up on them so I call them vomit patties. Try them. I am sure thew are in no way good for you but they are freaking great.

Stangman
10-24-2012, 12:08 PM
I swear Sean, we need a food section on here and you need to be the mod in it. LOL

sean
10-24-2012, 12:11 PM
Heres an off the wall one. Meijer has the best cottage cheese ever. Low fat small curd 1 percent. Its great... just dont like the word curd.... Thats a nasty sounding word.

9cobra4
10-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Curd curd curd, curd is the word.

Stangman
10-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Like some people don't like the word moist lol

Stangman
10-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Well Have you heard, about the curd? Everybody knows that the curd is the word!

9cobra4
10-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Moist moist moist, moist is a choice.

:lol: jk, I'll stop now.

redfirepearlgt
10-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Curd you say that again, I curdn't hear you.

But then it just Acurd to me this is the internet. Of curd I curdn't hear you. I have the mute button pressed.

R825OH
10-24-2012, 01:42 PM
^^ that's not curdious^^^^

sean
10-24-2012, 02:20 PM
I dont think I like where this is going....

adragon72
10-24-2012, 02:53 PM
yea i feel like a idiot for starting that thread and for getting people to help him out. hes strictly a piece of work!!!!

hey live and learn huh? i remember meeting him to give the money from ESC.

i even sat there talking to him, what a waste!!

Blkcobra01
10-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Can't wait for the Mc rib to come back lol.

sean
10-24-2012, 05:38 PM
mchorseass meat paste on a bun?.... yes Ill have 2 please.

facemelter71
10-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Horse meat would be better than that nasty ass Mcrib.

Its more like old dried up sewer rat put in a blender and squeezed through a tube.

Kevin1989
10-24-2012, 07:01 PM
I still have this day never had a Mcrib sammich..... Maybe ill have to give it a go!

jktruckin06
10-24-2012, 07:15 PM
i'll buy your first one kevin lol

Kevin1989
10-24-2012, 07:31 PM
i'll buy your first one kevin lol

And potentially last!! We should get a huge group of stangbangerz to meet at a McDonald one day when the Mcrib comes back

jktruckin06
10-24-2012, 07:57 PM
i'm down. mob up and shut it down. mcribs as far as the eye can see

RIXXX93GT
10-24-2012, 08:12 PM
so octobers almost gone and its going to be cold out and maybe even snow a little soon. The race cars are going to be put away and this site will turn into a little different place. NEWBS, dont be scared. There will be some shit talking, bench racing, people bench racing other peoples cars and shit talking from people who dont even have cars. There will be some good build threads and plenty of good things for sale. Old members will once again ask "what happend to this place?" some will go away for a while and some wont post much. Some of you newbs will come on here to start crap and sell stuff. Thats wont fly. EXCOPCAR will find his way back on and be gone a few months later after we fall for his line that hes changed and is sooooo sorry for what he did. He may even be homeless and despite how he acted in the past some of us will get together and give him food, money, pay for him to have a roof over his head, and visit with him to try to uplift him and give him hope that things will be ok. Later he will again threaten every one and get banned.... again. Its still a fun time though so I will welcome it and have some fun. By the time thats over and we are all at eachothers throats and wondering what the hell happened to sbz it will warm up for a day and everyone will again play nice. The spring cruise will be here and the cars will be out and all will be right in our world again for 6 months. With all that being said I would just like to say....

The mcrib is an awful sandwich but I have to have one. No mcfucking mcpickles or onions and extra mcsauce.

Kroger pre made devil eggs are awful.

and lastly I like fruit salad if it has the little marshmellows, mandarin oranges, and marachino cherry halvs in it. Maybe some coconut shavings too and some pineapple. No damn nuts. Thats not a fruit.

That was pretty damn funny, puts some things in perspective also.

Gstang117
10-24-2012, 09:23 PM
I will never eat a McRib again..
After you eat 7 in one sitting you start to rethink your eating habits... Over the toilet.

jktruckin06
10-24-2012, 09:30 PM
7!?!? geez man. i ate 2 meals last season and i was a full fatty

Gstang117
10-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Worst idea of my life.
Next to getting rid of my mustang.

jktruckin06
10-24-2012, 10:35 PM
you ever try cheese coneys? i got to 8 gold stars with mustard and onion, my buddy crushed all 10 then proceeded to throw up

orangedemon331
10-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Ouch, puking cheese coneys.... No thanks!! Lol

Stangman
10-24-2012, 10:55 PM
Wow and I thought burping them up was bad! That's a whole new level!

sean
10-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Good thing is it looks the same a after its out. I believe some where that's called ghetto recycling. Leftovers are always better the second time around.

Rick93coupe
10-25-2012, 01:53 AM
Didn't I read a McRib ingredient is also used to make gym mats spongy or something disgusting like that? Makes my stomach hurt thinking about all those nasty fuggers I've eaten.

SJSlots
10-25-2012, 08:46 AM
Haha @ Rick... but its true. One of the ingredients in the McRib is also found in Yoga mat material and other things:

You know that old anti-smoking joke that kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray?

It turns out, wrapping your lips around a McDonald’s McRib is somewhat like eating a yoga mat.

Time Magazine’s Healthland blog reports that among the McRib’s 70 ingredients are azodicarbonamide, ammonium sulfate and polysorbate 80.

While the amounts are very small, the blog notes that azodicarbonamide, “a flour-bleaching agent that is most commonly used in the manufacture of foamed plastics like in gym mats and the soles of shoes, is found in the McRib bun.”

The blog says azodicarbonamide is banned in Europe and Australia as a food additive.

redfirepearlgt
10-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Too much Oxygen can kill ya!

Give me my McRib!

Gstang117
10-25-2012, 06:51 PM
you ever try cheese coneys? i got to 8 gold stars with mustard and onion, my buddy crushed all 10 then proceeded to throw up

Me and coneys don't go well together :lol: Especially Goldstar, those f***ers give me the runs.

coleary1992
10-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Anyone ever put mud tires on a foxbody and driven in the snow.

FLAME ON!

redfirepearlgt
10-27-2012, 02:49 PM
There is the Terminator QSL cruise that is open to anyone with a Mustang.

November 4th. Nothing that day happening except the Bengals attempting to lose another football game at 1:00pm.

Then you all can put away the mustangs.

sean
10-27-2012, 02:51 PM
I never put my toys away

coleary1992
10-27-2012, 02:55 PM
Which qsl location?

redfirepearlgt
10-27-2012, 03:58 PM
Which qsl location?

Go read the events section...

Dtony
10-27-2012, 04:02 PM
I keep my car ready all the time, just in case we get nice days here and there. The winter withdrawal is terrible for me. Thank goodness winters are short down this way.

coleary1992
10-28-2012, 04:43 PM
The past two years i rode my street bike year round besides a handful of rainy/icy days. I don't think.itll be that bad this winter

sean
12-31-2012, 04:13 PM
bump.... Read the first post I wrote. Seems pretty fitting doesnt it.