PDA

View Full Version : Storage around hamilton

97dustang
10-26-2012, 02:56 AM
Just wondering if anyone has ever stored their car around the Hamilton area and had any reviews. I've got to store my stang for a few months and would like somewhere that's nice, secure and clean. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Also anyone have any tips for keeping mice out of a car in storage? I don't want any critters chewing up my harness or anything

swt99svt
10-26-2012, 07:23 PM
had an issue a few years back in my garage. a couple boxes of decon and then adding some peanut butter did the trick for me

BlazinEagle
10-26-2012, 09:42 PM
All I know is stay away from all Circle Storage!! I lost over $15k worth of stuff because of a flood and rodents. The entire building flooded and they never even notified me! I went to get some stuff out of it and it was full of mold and mouse shit! They refused to pay and so did renters insurance.

97dustang
10-27-2012, 09:19 AM
wow that sucks man, thanks for the tip!

Bman
10-27-2012, 11:08 AM
All I know is stay away from all Circle Storage!! I lost over $15k worth of stuff because of a flood and rodents. The entire building flooded and they never even notified me! I went to get some stuff out of it and it was full of mold and mouse shit! They refused to pay and so did renters insurance.

I have stored stuff at Circle Storage for years. Never had a problem just brought the Chevelle home a few months age to finish it.

BlazinEagle
10-27-2012, 11:20 AM
I stored at the colerain location.

Bman
10-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Oh I see. The one in Hamilton has always treated my right.